Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,384 57.4%
  • Lena

Votes: 629 4.9%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,606 12.5%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,503 11.7%
  • Rithe

Votes: 271 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,290 10.0%
  • Aline

Votes: 38 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 20 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 58 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 59 0.5%

• Total voters

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
I just cant get the animated h-scene whatever I do, even with a new save
If you're on 0.15a go to the festival with Eryn and the newest scene should pop up in act-2. You can double check the version number in options/extras.

Jan 20, 2022
Really high quality work, but wow there is not much content here for a project that's been going for 3+ years. I look forward to redownloading this in a year or two and maybe one of the routes will have progressed beyond foreplay.

Is it just me or does this scene look all fucked up though? The lower legs look way thinner then they should be, some weird failure of perspective drawing or something
dfsdfgsd.jpg

Last edited:

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Is it just me or does this scene look all fucked up though?
View attachment 3428953
Over time the artist has been getting better so some of her early stuff stands out as weird looking. Sometimes if it's really bad she reworks it, other times if it's good enough we just move on. The skill gap between when we started and now was pretty huge but at this point it's leveling off so I don't think we'll be spending much more time on touch-ups unless we need to. If you go on YouTube you can find a playthrough someone did on v0.06 and if you look side by side the difference is pretty wild.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Over time the artist has been getting better so some of her early stuff stands out as weird looking. Sometimes if it's really bad she reworks it, other times if it's good enough we just move on. The skill gap between when we started and now was pretty huge but at this point it's leveling off so I don't think we'll be spending much more time on touch-ups unless we need to. If you go on YouTube you can find a playthrough someone did on v0.06 and if you look side by side the difference is pretty wild.
Hi, I really appreciate the quality of your VN. I think things are getting better and we need only more content to develop. I have read your post about Rithe and Geron. I would love to see one main romancable male character with more content and his own ending, however I understand it would be complicated and delaying the updates. However, perhaps some compromise could work? Adding a route and ending with Eryn + Geron or Rithe together? I am sure many gay and bi guys would support it on Patreon and Subscriber. Think about, thanks :)

Man of Steel

Aug 7, 2017
Really high quality work, but wow there is not much content here for a project that's been going for 3+ years. I look forward to redownloading this in a year or two and maybe one of the routes will have progressed beyond foreplay.

Is it just me or does this scene look all fucked up though? The lower legs look way thinner then they should be, some weird failure of perspective drawing or something
View attachment 3428953
Honestly it looks within normal bounds to me, you would be surprised how strange the proportions can actually look even IRL. Ive thought about this personally as well, I've been working out for 5 years, and for the past 2 my forearms have been about the circumference of a 2 liter soda bottle when Im flexing them, while I can literally get my fingers around my wrists which are about the size of those small 33cl soda cans for easy reference. Its similar with my feet, since I'm not particularly tall, my thighs have always been gigantic, I cant really compare them to anything for scale, but they generally look far too big compared to my calves, even though my calf muscle straight up looks like some construction worker just slapped a brick on the back of my leg and called it a day, then my ankles are barely bigger than my wrists, so yeah considering the curves and proportions this is pretty normal. I would even go as far as to say her feet there look similar proportionally to mine lmfao.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Karnewarrior

AlexPesaro93

Nov 6, 2023
The game has tons of potential, that can be seen directly in the option menù with all the sex toggles. Devs just need to prioritize a regular update schedule, otherwise many players will simply move away.

Reactions: k4c and Ntrsugar

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
The game has tons of potential, that can be seen directly in the option menù with all the sex toggles. Devs just need to prioritize a regular update schedule, otherwise many players will simply move away.

Hey everyone, we have a pretty major update to share. Starting in July the artist is going to switch to doing this full time. As most of you know progress has been slow since she's been limited to about 104 hours of dev time on nights and weekends per release. With the extra time we're planning to switch to larger monthly updates starting in July.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Larger monthly updates by going full-time. Let's wait and see. Xenorav quit his main job a few months ago, stating that he's going to deliver faster updates... Several months later, excuses are still here and nothing changed communication-wise.

Reactions: Perfect S

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Released end of 2020 and its v.0.15b... i wonder how much content got released already... it does look promising tho..

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes