Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,666 57.3%
  • Lena

Votes: 646 4.8%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,667 12.5%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,546 11.6%
  • Rithe

Votes: 282 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,372 10.3%
  • Aline

Votes: 41 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 21 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 68 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 72 0.5%

• Total voters

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
How far away is the scene for visiting rasia in the market. It's been saying *SCENE COMING IN NEXT BUILD* for a few versions...
That scene is coming in the next supporter release. We're reworking some of the earlier Raisa scenes to flow better with an upcoming h-scene and decided to put it on hold for a couple of releases.

is only the prologue?
The prologue chapter will be finished in version 0.10, then we're continuing into the main story from there.

Is the game supposed to have sound?
Not yet, but music and ambient sound effects are coming soon.

Last edited:

Dissidia

Oct 12, 2019
Great game so far, really like the artstyle and most of the char designs.
Is there a way too see something like a progress tracker or when new updates are estimated to release?

Reactions: Escape Sauce

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Great game so far, really like the artstyle and most of the char designs.
Is there a way too see something like a progress tracker or when new updates are estimated to release?
We had an image we used as a progress tracker early on but stopped using it. We're working on a Discord server this week and we'll probably wind up bringing the tracker back but only have it in that one platform so it isn't a huge chore to update.

Reactions: Brovalon

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Does anybody know why the sex scenes are just a black screen?
Which scene? We have a couple of black scenes with dialogue before h-scenes but on some hardware there was also a bug that made everything black on a creek scene. If you turn off animated particles in the video settings it'll fix that.

What about H-scene sound effects? Or are those included in ambient sound effects?
Might add voices or h-scene sounds as a separate slider. Sound effects is just going to be ambient noise.

I love 2D art. Any milfs in this or what?
Coming in version 0.11 or 0.12 along with a bunch of other new characters.

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
Current release is a really big one so it's taking a while.
Greetings. Thank you for working on such a wonderful project.
And tell me, please, in the game settings there is an option to enable / disable pregnancy, but how will this function be implemented in the game? If some heroine becomes pregnant in the middle of her storyline, this will somehow affect the gameplay and the further passage of the game or pregnancy will only be at the end of the story, i.e. in fact, nothing will be affected? In general, what format do you plan for the game: an open "sandbox" format with free movement through locations, or a more linear structure with separate choices and "forks" of the plot?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So, I'm new in this game and it looks really interesting. That said, could anyone tell me how much times tends to be between upload and upload? No matter how the game looks, I0d rather not wait a whole year for a very little actualization, if you know what I mean.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Greetings. Thank you for working on such a wonderful project.
And tell me, please, in the game settings there is an option to enable / disable pregnancy, but how will this function be implemented in the game? If some heroine becomes pregnant in the middle of her storyline, this will somehow affect the gameplay and the further passage of the game or pregnancy will only be at the end of the story, i.e. in fact, nothing will be affected? In general, what format do you plan for the game: an open "sandbox" format with free movement through locations, or a more linear structure with separate choices and "forks" of the plot?
We're sticking to a branching path style VN rather than a sandbox. Pregnancy content will be both mid-game and end-game and will have an impact on the story. Disabling the content in the menu will rewrite a lot of the narrative, so much so that we're going to have to be careful to make sure that changing the option after certain events doesn't cause the game to crash.

@@Escape Sauce is harem in plan?
Yes, individual character endings and a harem ending are planned.

So, I'm new in this game and it looks really interesting. That said, could anyone tell me how much times tends to be between upload and upload? No matter how the game looks, I0d rather not wait a whole year for a very little actualization, if you know what I mean.
So far we've been averaging 60 days between updates because a lot of dev time has been going into backlogged core game assets like backgrounds, menu UI, and character sprites. We finally finished those last month and updates are either going to be more frequent or larger from here on out. Right now we're working on the ending of the prologue which has a lot of events so it's taking longer than usual. Should be done at the end of Aug or a few weeks afterward. After that we'll probably stick to the bigger 60 day releases for another version or two before seeing if it makes sense to switch to monthly.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes