Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,667 57.3%
  • Lena

Votes: 646 4.8%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,667 12.5%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,546 11.6%
  • Rithe

Votes: 282 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,372 10.3%
  • Aline

Votes: 41 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 21 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 68 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 72 0.5%

• Total voters

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
We're sticking to a branching path style VN rather than a sandbox. Pregnancy content will be both mid-game and end-game and will have an impact on the story. Disabling the content in the menu will rewrite a lot of the narrative, so much so that we're going to have to be careful to make sure that changing the option after certain events doesn't cause the game to crash.

Yes, individual character endings and a harem ending are planned.

So far we've been averaging 60 days between updates because a lot of dev time has been going into backlogged core game assets like backgrounds, menu UI, and character sprites. We finally finished those last month and updates are either going to be more frequent or larger from here on out. Right now we're working on the ending of the prologue which has a lot of events so it's taking longer than usual. Should be done at the end of Aug or a few weeks afterward. After that we'll probably stick to the bigger 60 day releases for another version or two before seeing if it makes sense to switch to monthly.
2 months between updates it's actually a short time compared to other games and, if your updates will either go out shorter or be larger, you just earned another devoted follower. ;)

Reactions: JustAnotherWanker

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
Escape Sauce
Hello.
After completing the prologue, will the stories of one of the heroines (including the harem story) be chosen immediately, or will the main plot develop, and this choice will happen much later and in fact the individual stories of the heroines will represent different endings of the game?

Reactions: nilo__96

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Escape Sauce
Hello.
After completing the prologue, will the stories of one of the heroines (including the harem story) be chosen immediately, or will the main plot develop, and this choice will happen much later and in fact the individual stories of the heroines will represent different endings of the game?
The endings will be based off of several decisions over the course of the entire story. Behind the scenes there will be a point system that tracks the your decisions and relationships with characters and changes what events are available in your play-through. The prologue is pretty much on rails though.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I finally decided to try the game. And I feel like depressed, because, it's clearly project made with much love and passion. Detailed with backgrounds, gorgeous pictures even on specific scenes and have alot of variety even with basic stands on characters which gives me this dread feel that OG Dev gonna get burnout fast as heck doing stuff so meticulously.

I praise such nitpicking and perfection, but also worry.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
I finally decided to try the game. And I feel like depressed, because, it's clearly project made with much love and passion. Detailed with backgrounds, gorgeous pictures even on specific scenes and have alot of variety even with basic stands on characters which gives me this dread feel that OG Dev gonna get burnout fast as heck doing stuff so meticulously.

I praise such nitpicking and perfection, but also worry.
The good news is both of us really enjoy working on this game which is why we're putting so much into it. We're in it for the long haul.

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
I was anticipating to play this and waited like 1 year right now. Well, I'm gonna play it now anyway, let's see if it delivers what it says. The artwork, although not my taste, is rather unique and beautiful and I'm willing to wait as long as the developers put love towards the game. Maplesyrup was also a studio with beautiful games but they chased after money, and all quality went to hell... hopefully this one will be different. :))

Reactions: Vleder

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
I was anticipating to play this and waited like 1 year right now. Well, I'm gonna play it now anyway, let's see if it delivers what it says. The artwork, although not my taste, is rather unique and beautiful and I'm willing to wait as long as the developers put love towards the game. Maplesyrup was also a studio with beautiful games but they chased after money, and all quality went to hell... hopefully this one will be different. :))
I'd suggest waiting like one more month for the current supporter release, version 0.99, to go public. Version 0.99 and and the upcoming version 1.0 finish the core game assets. Afterward it's all just adding new story content.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
This game has a lot of potential but it updates to slowly. It's ambitious with a lot of idea but I don't know how many of them will be realized in the next few years. I first played this game over a year ago and checked back recently and in all that time barely anything has actually been added. I don't just mean scenes but even from a story standpoint there was hardly any progression in the full year I've been away. Which is disappointing because I actually am interested in the story.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Escape Sauce
Let me ask you a very "original question" :) : when is update 0.10 expected to be released?
Progress.png
Artwork is the biggest bottleneck on this release but we're done with 15 of 25 art assets so far, but we'll probably have 18 of the 25 done by this weekend. Looks like close to the end of September but I'll update as we get closer. The ones we've done already are the most complicated so it's all downhill from here. We post public progress updates on .

Last edited:

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Artwork is the biggest bottleneck on this release but we're done with...
I know it must be the least concern on your minds right now, but I'd like to see a new sig following the style of your new banner (closer to the patreon one), perhaps animated with wind and leaf effects or others in front of the characters (mimicking the game's cool effects)... It would add to the ones available and provide more presence to the other girls. Aaaand... since you updated Eryn's head scrub scene, an updated sig may also make sense?

Reactions: Escape Sauce

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
I know it must be the least concern on your minds right now, but I'd like to see a new sig following the style of your new banner (closer to the patreon one), perhaps animated with wind and leaf effects or others in front of the characters (mimicking the game's cool effects)... It would add to the ones available and provide more presence to the other girls. Aaaand... since you updated Eryn's head scrub scene, an updated sig may also make sense?
Making new signatures and updating the old ones is definitely on the to-do list. Since I make those with pictures that the artist has already created it won't slow her down. I'll see if I can get it done by this weekend.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
The new fan sigs are attached to the main post

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
any sex scenes yet? or its still a bit early?
The supporter version has one, but the public version only has a footjob and HJ scene so far. The next supporter release coming at the end of this month is adding a BJ, paizuri, & m/m scene.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
The supporter version has one, but the public version only has a footjob and HJ scene so far. The next supporter release coming at the end of this month is adding a BJ, paizuri, & m/m scene.
"M on M" - does this mean a man on a man? I take it our love interest will be the Rithe? Maybe we shouldn't add outright gayness to the game, but it's better to leave Rithe as our usual friend? Let it be better to have a cute, sexy trap in the game (of course optional) ;), so it will certainly be better and you will attract more attention to your creation. And yes, traps are NOT GAY :D.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
"M on M" - does this mean a man on a man? I take it our love interest will be the Rithe? Maybe we shouldn't add outright gayness to the game, but it's better to leave Rithe as our usual friend? Let it be better to have a cute, sexy trap in the game (of course optional) ;), so it will certainly be better and you will attract more attention to your creation. And yes, traps are NOT GAY :D.
Gay is in the planned content section so why would they not add gay options to the game?

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Gay is in the planned content section so why would they not add gay options to the game?
Maybe because the development of new updates takes a lot of time and it's not worth spending it on "specific content", it's better to create a sex scene with one of the heroines. And I proposed such an "intermediate" :) option and this genre has more fans, which can help increase the popularity of the game and increase donations. However, of course, this is entirely up to the creators - only they decide what to add to their game.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
There's an impregnation scene in the soon to be public version. There is more early-mid game pregnancy content with side characters planned, but the MC related pregnancy content will be mid-late game so it's still a ways off.
And who will our МС impregnate?

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes