Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,687 57.3%
  • Lena

Votes: 648 4.8%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,671 12.5%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,546 11.5%
  • Rithe

Votes: 283 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,377 10.3%
  • Aline

Votes: 41 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 21 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 68 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 73 0.5%

• Total voters

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
the game looks good so far, beautiful art. But boy (sorry to pick your thread for this little rant right now^^) why does the description of the plot always have to be so effing generic. "Simple boy/gal goes to big city, meets new characters, how will he/she react, it's up to you." Feels like 90% of games here have this plot written one way or another, sometimes with lovely MTL poetry though^^.
I just wish it would be a little bit more descriptive and less generic

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Escape Sauce
Can we also expect a wincest patch with the release of update 0.10? Of course, you have nothing to do with it, but only found this patch in the dark depths of the Internet ;).

And then with these "childhood best friends", " landladys", etc. the stories in the games feel more far-fetched and fantasy-like than the most fantasy-like fantasy.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Never give a release date unless the update is already complete. Development will always take longer than expected.
You can give a I hope to have next release first week of Feb, you just have to phrase it properly like I hope or something like that.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
who can we make pregnant?
Planned for Eryn, Lucine, Raisa, & Lena. Also a few more side chars that will be introduced soon.

Dev was just a little too high on a dosage of hopium. Later he addresed that, and made a post telling that he can't deliver yet again.
Yeah turns out there was a lot more to do than I had realized. As I've been going through animating faces I keep noticing other things that need tweaking. We got pretty close to being able to release by Monday night but I still had about 40 tasks to go. I don't have a lot of time for dev work on Tuesdays or Wednesdays so I'm going to get as close as I can to wrapping things up tonight. Progress updates are public on Patreon and Discord. Not much left to go from here, it'll be worth the extra few days though.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Planned for Eryn, Lucine, Raisa, & Lena. Also a few more side chars that will be introduced soon.
Will there be a harem route in which it is possible to have all the girls?

Personally, it seems to me that it is this route that should be given the main attention, since this is the main route that almost all players will strive for. This would save time on development and at the same time pay attention to each heroine.

Reactions: TheSwagDaddy

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020

Personally, it seems to me that it is this route that should be given the main attention, since this is the main route that almost all players will strive for. This would save time on development and at the same time pay attention to each heroine.
Actually not a bad take. I mean the whole point is to bang ALL the hot chicks isn't it? :D

Reactions: Lust0ne

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020

A harem ending that fits with the story is planned but most attention will go to individual character endings. The harem route will make a lot more sense in the second act.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes