Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,692 57.3%
  • Lena

Votes: 648 4.8%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,671 12.4%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,546 11.5%
  • Rithe

Votes: 283 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,378 10.3%
  • Aline

Votes: 43 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 21 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 68 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 73 0.5%

• Total voters

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The game ends in the same place last update did? I see screenshots with content that I haven't seen but the game doesn't go there.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
The game ends in the same place last update did? I see screenshots with content that I haven't seen but the game doesn't go there.
0.01x - 0.09x are alpha builds
0.10x - 0.99x are beta builds

Version 0.099 expanded on 0.09 by adding new scenes to the beginning and middle but it ends in the same place. Version 0.10 completed the story events of the prologue chapter. Also in 0.10 most of the artwork has been redone, story has been changed, and there are 3 new animated h-scenes.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
0.01 - 0.09 are alpha builds
0.10 - 0.99 are beta builds

Version 0.099 expanded on 0.09 by adding new scenes to the beginning and middle but it ends in the same place. Version 0.10 completed the story events of the prologue chapter. Also in 0.10 most of the artwork has been redone, story has been changed, and there are 3 new animated h-scenes.
So in a sense, indirectly you imply to tell us to wait until v0.10 becomes public to play... :unsure::coffee:

Reactions: rogokin

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
So in a sense, indirectly you imply to tell us to wait until v0.10 becomes public to play... :unsure::coffee:
That would be our recommendation. We're kind of embarrassed by the alpha builds at this point because the level of polish and artwork we have now is so much better. The artist specialized in backgrounds before we started this project and she's been learning a lot about drawing human forms and faces. Since we began we've both gotten a lot better and spent the huge amount of time between the last two updates basically bringing the entire game up to the level that we're at now.

For example:
oold.png
neew.png
oldd.png
neww.png

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
That would be our recommendation. We're kind of embarrassed by the alpha builds at this point because the level of polish and artwork we have now is so much better. The artist specialized in backgrounds before we started this project and she's been learning a lot about drawing human forms and faces. Since we began we've both gotten a lot better and spent the huge amount of time between the last two updates basically bringing the entire game up to the level that we're at now.

For example:
View attachment 2326289
View attachment 2326292
View attachment 2326303
View attachment 2326304
Well... I do not play much for the sightseeing view the game can provide, that's a tiny part of the enjoyment, i usually play for the story, initially by reading the description and later for what the game can provide me about the characters and the world-building narrative with the relations between them, but i see what you talked about, greetings and congrats to your artist, it have improved very quickly in just a few builds...

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022

For example:
View attachment 2326289
View attachment 2326292
View attachment 2326303
View attachment 2326304
does this mean v0.10 will break our old saves? or can we still play it ?

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
It's undeniable that the art has gotten much better as the updates progressed. And that's probably the first thing that drew me in for this game: the beautiful art. But I'm also here for the story.
My solely advice in this topic would be to not spend too much time retouching previous artwork, unless the artist believes they are way below your current standards... Otherwise you'd be constantly second guessing your work and that would also be counterproductive.
The images you showed are examples of artwork that has improved a lot but, at the same time, was already beautiful before. It kinda makes me want to keep both...

Denamic

Aug 7, 2018
The art is amazing, and the characters and setting looks great. But it's been over 2 years and the prologue isn't even done yet. It's hard to have faith in the project when there's literally more than a year between versions that has a few minutes of content.

Reactions: testyv1 and Debosno

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
The art is amazing, and the characters and setting looks great. But it's been over 2 years and the prologue isn't even done yet. It's hard to have faith in the project when there's literally more than a year between versions that has a few minutes of content.
The prologue is 100% finished now. Updates will still take a while because it's 2d artwork, but updates will be a lot faster now that we aren't spending time on backlogged core assets or revisions.

It's undeniable that the art has gotten much better as the updates progressed. And that's probably the first thing that drew me in for this game: the beautiful art. But I'm also here for the story.
My solely advice in this topic would be to not spend too much time retouching previous artwork, unless the artist believes they are way below your current standards... Otherwise you'd be constantly second guessing your work and that would also be counterproductive.
The images you showed are examples of artwork that has improved a lot but, at the same time, was already beautiful before. It kinda makes me want to keep both...
The plan is not to touch existing artwork anymore now that we're done with the prologue. Some of the stuff had to be done for for story reasons or consistency, but the main reason we put so much time and effort into the other touch ups is because 0.10 will be our public demo on Steam so we wanted to make sure we give everyone the best example we can of what's in the full game. We kept going through early game scenes and the artist would cringe at her early work.

Last edited:

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
so how many of the game's tags actually happen in the current content and how many are just planned content?

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
so how many of the game's tags actually happen in the current content and how many are just planned content?
The tags here are current for the public release. Version 0.099 has handjob, footjob, vaginal sex, & impregnation. The impregnation scene is in the intro. Version 0.10 added titjob, blowjob, and another double handjob scene. The rest is planned.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes