Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,692 57.3%
  • Lena

Votes: 648 4.8%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,671 12.4%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,546 11.5%
  • Rithe

Votes: 283 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,378 10.3%
  • Aline

Votes: 43 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 21 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 68 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 73 0.5%

• Total voters

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just find this game right now. Sorry for me bad english, hope to write right XD
The images look really gorgeous. I also see that the developer say:
We are not planning to include any NTR content. And i am really happy to see read this. Also because i really hate NTR/shared (with other men).
But i also read that the developer say that if they find a way to add other men, finding a way that doesn't end up in the NTR fetish they would have added them.
My questions is... do we then have a toggle (enable/disable) to avoid this? Because i do not wanna start this game now. And then having to leave it for content that doesn't interest me. Someone know if the developer already answer to this question?

Also can someone confirm to me if i have do the right things to disable this two option in game?
Men on Men "Disable" (is gay right? because i really do not wanna see gay scene in game. So i disable it)
NPC on NPC "Disable" (have i understand well that if i do not disable it, i can see me love interessed with other men? If i have not yet started or refuse to have a relationship with them?)
Anyway i am not interessed in see other men with any women in the game. So if i have do right i only disable this two option.

Also who mean mystery option? :ROFLMAO:
Thank you

Last edited:

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Hi guys just find this game right now. Sorry for me bad english, hope to write right XD
The images look really gorgeous. I also see that the developer say:
We are not planning to include any NTR content. And i am really happy to see read this. Also because i really hate NTR/shared (with other men).
But i also read that the developer say that if they find a way to add other men, finding a way that doesn't end up in the NTR fetish they would have added them.
My questions is... do we then have a toggle (enable/disable) to avoid this? Because i do not wanna start this game now. And then having to leave it for content that doesn't interest me. Someone know if the developer already answer to this question?

Also can someone confirm to me if i have do the right things to disable this two option in game?
Men on Men "Disable" (is gay right? because i really do not wanna see gay scene in game. So i disable it)
NPC on NPC "Disable" (have i understand well that if i do not disable it, i can see me love interessed with other men? If i have not yet started or refuse to have a relationship with them?)
Anyway i am not interessed in see other men with any women in the game. So if i have do right i only disable this two option.

Thank you

You can toggle options on or off at any time, so you don't have to worry about messing up a save file by starting with something turned on.

Toggling 'Male on Male' off disables any gay scenes, which right now includes a scene between MC & Rithe. We're planning to add one more romanceable male character named Geron in the main story. Rithe and Geron won't have their own endings, they're just side characters.

The 'NPC on NPC' scenes are sex scenes between characters that the MC isn't involved with. Basically the kinds of scenes that very few people if anyone at all would consider to be NTR. There aren't any in the game yet so I can't give an example, but we recommend leaving those enabled.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You can toggle options on or off at any time, so you don't have to worry about messing up a save file by starting with something turned on.

Toggling 'Male on Male' off disables any gay scenes, which right now includes a scene between MC & Rithe. We're planning to add one more romanceable male character named Geron in the main story. Rithe and Geron won't have their own endings, they're just side characters.

The 'NPC on NPC' scenes are sex scenes between characters that the MC isn't involved with. Basically the kinds of scenes that very few people if anyone at all would consider to be NTR. There aren't any in the game yet so I can't give an example, but we recommend leaving those enabled.
First of all thank you!
So for now i disable the male on male, i am not into gay things.

For the NPC on NPC. These girls/women in the future will not be love interests right? Because if in the future one of these should be, I prefer to keep it disabled. But if you tell me none of this girls/women in future are possible "LI" i enable it.
But i need to be sure, because i really do not like to see a future girls/women with others.

Anyway for now you say there are none. So for now i leave it disable XD

Anyway thank you the game look really gorgeous!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

I see that between the genders is femdom. Can it be avoided?

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
First of all thank you!
So for now i disable the male on male, i am not into gay things.

For the NPC on NPC. These girls/women in the future will not be love interests right? Because if in the future one of these should be, I prefer to keep it disabled. But if you tell me none of this girls/women in future are possible "LI" i enable it.
But i need to be sure, because i really do not like to see a future girls/women with others.

Anyway for now you say there are none. So for now i leave it disable XD

Anyway thank you the game look really gorgeous!
We're not 100% sure yet. If any main characters do appear in those scenes, it would only happen long after the MC clearly followed a different path. For example if you're on the Eryn route and you clearly choose that you're not pursuing Raisa or the harem route there could be a side scene with her and another character.

I see that between the genders is femdom. Can it be avoided?
You can avoid that and most other content through dialogue choices or just toggling it off in the options.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
We're not 100% sure yet. If any main characters do appear in those scenes, it would only happen long after the MC clearly followed a different path. For example if you're on the Eryn route and you clearly choose that you're not pursuing Raisa or the harem route there could be a side scene with her and another character.
Ok so better for me to have disable. At last better save than not. Its not a problem to miss some scene, i am here only for the MC's with all the girls. So surelly i go for the harem route. If this Raisa is a girl/woman i surelly add her to the harem. But i am not interessed in see other men. Its not a problem to see some lesbian scene. But other men, not for me. So better to avoid NPC to NPC. If there is a chance to see another man with some potential LI, better disable and move on.
So disable is me only way.

Thank you for the info

Last edited:

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
It may not crash but it's definitely not compatible since we redid the way variables are tracked and changed a lot of existing scenes. Saves should be stable from 0.10 up though.
ok coolio ill wait for next update!!!!!!!!! cuz i really like this game

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
New link, since old one appears to have been sent to the shadow realm

Mega
Pal, Escape Sauce it's a member of this community and he expects that those of us that can contribute to his work become in his patreons, moreover, the guy have been rightfully releasing here by his own means without delay the builds that correspond to become public. A bit of respect for his work and his thread is at least expected...

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Pal, Escape Sauce it's a member of this community and he expects that those of us that can contribute to his work become in his patreons, moreover, the guy have been rightfully releasing here by his own means without delay the builds that correspond to become public. A bit of respect for his work and his thread is at least expected...
This *is* a piracy forum at the end of the day though

Not to mention playing this build is pointless because the next build will break these saves.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
I mean yeah to be real this is a pirate forum so I'm not especially butthurt about it. On one hand it's pretty cool that my game is worth pirating but on the other hand you're sharing my own mega links so I'm kind of obligated to banish them to the shadow realm.

Last edited:

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022

Hi!
Have you finally and irrevocably decided to add gay content to the game? Maybe should take the men out and replace them with shemales/trannies, it's at least a more popular genre and definitely sexier ;). And of course, possible NTR content is just :sick::sick::sick:...
And it’s not even about my personal preferences, but simply about wasting time developing such unpopular content that would rather scare off potential players. Maybe while the game is at an early stage of development, you should revise some points in it.
All the best and good luck in your work and personal life!

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Kink complainers running rampant.
As usual, Devs should take these comments with a pile of salt.
I don't really understand what's wrong? On the contrary, I seemed to be calling for the abandonment of certain genres that can be called "rampant". Maybe you should check your eyesight and order more glasses, otherwise the diopter is clearly not enough or repeat the school curriculum for the first grade, otherwise you have problems reading the text.

KAwesomo

Mar 18, 2019
I don't really understand what's wrong? On the contrary, I seemed to be calling for the abandonment of certain genres that can be called "rampant". Maybe you should check your eyesight and order more glasses, otherwise the diopter is clearly not enough or repeat the school curriculum for the first grade, otherwise you have problems reading the text.
I don't understand why they should abandon them, there's lots of people out here that quite enjoy Gay or NTR content (Which by the way, the devs have already stated they're not interested in making, NPC on NPC is only between characters that either are not romantically involved or the MC already shot them down completely). Considering there's a super easy toggle button that removes whatever various kink scene from the game, if you don't like that content just turn it off. Opening the game to a larger player pool is the smarter option financially.

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
mate why do you take issue with it if its behind a togle button, it takes 10 seconds to skim though and enable/disable all the kinks you like/dislike and you will never see it. you are telling the Dev to shun away potential players and potential suporters why exactly?

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes