Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,696 57.3%
  • Lena

Votes: 648 4.8%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,671 12.4%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,546 11.5%
  • Rithe

Votes: 283 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,378 10.3%
  • Aline

Votes: 44 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 21 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 68 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 73 0.5%

• Total voters

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
I don't understand why they should abandon them, there's lots of people out here that quite enjoy Gay or NTR content (Which by the way, the devs have already stated they're not interested in making, NPC on NPC is only between characters that either are not romantically involved or the MC already shot them down completely). Considering there's a super easy toggle button that removes whatever various kink scene from the game, if you don't like that content just turn it off. Opening the game to a larger player pool is the smarter option financially.
mate why do you take issue with it if its behind a togle button, it takes 10 seconds to skim though and enable/disable all the kinks you like/dislike and you will never see it. you are telling the Dev to shun away potential players and potential suporters why exactly?
Well, I just wrote my opinion and in no way forced the developer to follow my advice (there are plenty of such "advisers" here without me :)). Why don't I like the option of "just press a button" and remove uninteresting content? Because precious time and resources will be spent on creating this content, which could be used to increase the speed of updates and increase the popularity of the game. This is my personal opinion and I did not try to impose it on the Escape Sauce or anyone else. Therefore, please do not write me angry comments - the dev himself will figure out what he will do and how to develop his creation, without my help and your protection ;).

Peace.

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
Well, I just wrote my opinion and in no way forced the developer to follow my advice (there are plenty of such "advisers" here without me :)). Why don't I like the option of "just press a button" and remove uninteresting content? Because precious time and resources will be spent on creating this content, which could be used to increase the speed of updates and increase the popularity of the game. This is my personal opinion and I did not try to impose it on the Escape Sauce or anyone else. Therefore, please do not write me angry comments - the dev himself will figure out what he will do and how to develop his creation, without my help and your protection ;).

Peace.
In no way was i typing it angry like, but i suppose thats hard to tell from text. Just like you we were just sharing our opinion.
i also disagree with "time and resources" being spent better somewhere else when this new content you do not neceserily resonate with can potentially draw people to the project to attract funding with which you can hire more people and have more time to spend.
But i do agree with "the dev himself will figure out what he will do and how to develop his creation".

Either way, good day to you.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
That would be our recommendation. We're kind of embarrassed by the alpha builds at this point because the level of polish and artwork we have now is so much better. The artist specialized in backgrounds before we started this project and she's been learning a lot about drawing human forms and faces. Since we began we've both gotten a lot better and spent the huge amount of time between the last two updates basically bringing the entire game up to the level that we're at now.

For example:
View attachment 2326289
View attachment 2326292
View attachment 2326303
View attachment 2326304
It is going to be rather random comment as I just stumbled upon this game and really know nothing about it. But here is my opinion about what I see ... I like the top pictures more (oold, oldd).

The first set - the first pic feels more mystical and impactful like you are walking up on a goddess. I like the hair, the face is lacking but i don't find it to be big deal given the detail size. The bottom version have much more detailed background but is that important for the scene ? I think the first picture conveys well enough what kind of room it is. I don't think the face is better and well sorry about this... if first pic gives me feeling of goddess on altar the second gives me vibe of pig on altar.

Second set - there is general change of style here. On first pic the girl looks cute somewhat anime style - I like it. It gives me vibe of visiting a friend in next room. Bottom pic she is more mature and nothing special. Then the perspective, is the viewer 3m tall ? The vibe here is that I'm visiting some poor girl to extort her.

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
Seems interesting and has some nice art however i'm bit worried how you're saying you want to focus on individuality (i'm more a harem person) and unfortunately there's not much to see yet. However i am extited literally and figuratively to see how this is going to go please don't become a milker and all the luck

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I mean yeah to be real this is a pirate forum so I'm not especially butthurt about it. On one hand it's pretty cool that my game is worth pirating but on the other hand you're sharing my own mega links so I'm kind of obligated to banish them to the shadow realm.
I'm confused. With 130 patrons why would you ever be butthurt a "piracy" place is giving you free marketing and a public place for people actually looking for the genre finding out your stuff and discuss it? I'll never grasp the concept of devs roaming around here acting like this forum isn't doing them any good, and it isn't much better than if did not existed. No one would never have found your game otherwise, let alone play it and much less likely pay for it with the amount of quality AVNs out there. Its much better building a solid fanbase first, share as much as possible of your work so its "out there". The support increase will follow. If you have +100 patrons you can be damn sure its thank the "piracy" forum, and you'd have a lot less if it wasn't here.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
If you have +100 patrons you can be damn sure its thank the "piracy" forum, and you'd have a lot less if it wasn't here.
Yeah I've seen a lot of devs that get really bent out of shape about piracy or even try to build in DRM and it blows my mind. Support our project if you can, and if not that's alright too. One thing I will say though is that people who can't support the project on Patreon but still want to help us out can wishlist our game on instead. Having more wishlists when we launch makes the Steam algorithm give us a ton more traffic by putting us into the 'New & Trending' section. Just FYI though unless you hide your wishlist from your friends they'll see that you want a game with anime titties.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
is the pregnancy game over ? repeatable or is it one of those....pick a route thing =/ if its repeatable ill try it

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I'm confused. With 130 patrons why would you ever be butthurt a "piracy" place is giving you free marketing and a public place for people actually looking for the genre finding out your stuff and discuss it? I'll never grasp the concept of devs roaming around here acting like this forum isn't doing them any good, and it isn't much better than if did not existed. No one would never have found your game otherwise, let alone play it and much less likely pay for it with the amount of quality AVNs out there. Its much better building a solid fanbase first, share as much as possible of your work so its "out there". The support increase will follow. If you have +100 patrons you can be damn sure its thank the "piracy" forum, and you'd have a lot less if it wasn't here.
That argument is actually fairly inaccurate.

Multiple devs I support, using Google Analytics with their Patreon page, got a better idea of where the people willing to support are coming from.

People coming from F95 is at a staggering low percentage. Think something close to 1% or less (can't remember the exact number on top of my head).

Most people who are gonna support a dev for real (and not just using their words on a forum which is cheap and doesn't engage most) come from Discord, and MASSIVELY from Steam when there's an early release.

F95 is mostly useful to keep track of the latest release, but as a dev if you're expecting to make it by getting more patrons from here, you're in for a world of (slow) agony. Best you can do is having people being polite and not acting like entitled rude little brats on your thread.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
is the pregnancy game over ? repeatable or is it one of those....pick a route thing =/ if its repeatable ill try it
Right now it's planned as a late game mechanic for main heroine story routes. We might bring it in earlier and have it repeatable for certain routes but that isn't locked in yet. It's not a sandbox style breeder game though if that's what your asking.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Great argument... But do you ever thought if maybe... Perhaps... If we are not so dickheads, his patreon could grow more to incentive him in hire more artist and/or coders to have builds more larger and faster but at the same time maintaining quality? It's an issue that i was wondering if others had the idea of more close to a win to win, i know there's not guarantees but trying could, and i mean hypothetically could, just in time better results and enjoyment than the usual model of thinking that "the dev have XXX patreons, is enough to sustain the project, the dev make public here to get known his project and that's free publicity, he'll be fine". Alright, it's a valid point you remark regarding building a solid fan base, that can be achieved by sharing his work, but that's a double edge sword, that could work pretty fine when the game is new and all support is in a literal sense 0, but there's a moment that growing will become harder, besides, he doesn't need to share himself his work because there's not scarcity of leakers around multiple forums and sites dedicated to share content from game devs on patreon so, you need to rethink what this community can have by exclusive that others doesn't, in my case, well, devs could interact here, in fact many does and are part of this community and moreover they tend to listen and give personal support when they doesn't have to and by the way of thinking of some here, we doesn't deserved it, so, we could make possible to have a better community and help to grow not only the devs patreons but at the same time the community itself by being known as a place where devs gather around a community of "pirates" and they listen his fanbase too in contrast with their patreons, so, what would be the benefit of being a patreon, mostly that they will have first handed the new content as voting for new one, but this community, those that aren't convinced yet to become patreon, those who can afford to pay or those who have restrictions by patreon can have a voice when the content get public in our hands, and accordingly to what this community can provide in ideas about release in contrast to patreon, there could be a chance to get a better product and to grow together.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
We're not 100% sure yet. If any main characters do appear in those scenes, it would only happen long after the MC clearly followed a different path. For example if you're on the Eryn route and you clearly choose that you're not pursuing Raisa or the harem route there could be a side scene with her and another character.
What would be the point tho? if you are not following their paths it kind of means you are not much interested in them. Why would you want to see them having sex with others NPCs? It kind of spoils/ruins the character if you want to follow her route on another gameplay. Having LI fucking random npcs is not really good idea unless you are planning ntr

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
What would be the point tho? if you are not following their paths it kind of means you are not much interested in them. Why would you want to see them having sex with others NPCs? It kind of spoils/ruins the character if you want to follow her route on another gameplay. Having LI fucking random npcs is not really good idea unless you are planning ntr
Well aside for the infamous and terrifying "NTR"... There's another term... Voyeurism, don't be confused, learn of it, you can love it or leave it.

PS: holaje12 it wouldn't hurt you read the first post closely...

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I see this thread already has some interesting discussions on the ideology surrounding piracy, but before I derail this thread further I wanted to share some of my thoughts.

I'll start off by saying this VN has a unique art style that I've typically never been a fan of, and yet somehow I find myself enjoying it with this one. Perhaps it's due to the plot or maybe the fleshed out cast of characters? Either way, it gives this VN the edge over the others due to it's unique aesthetic.

Whoever is developing the setting and writing the lore seriously deserves a raise. I can't tell you how overwhelming any game is that relies on info dumps to get the audience up to speed on the history of world the game is set in. It's also rather impressive how the MC is written in such a way that he knows enough to be a believable part of the world, and yet still has a lot to learn that we're essentially learning at the same pace he does. It's essentially the same way Cmdr. Shepard was written in the first Mass Effect game and is an effective method of delivering pieces of lore at a steady pace. Seriously, well done!

And now to throw my two cents into the piracy debacle (I certainly won't regret this I hope....):
I personally see this forum as a tool for determining if a VN is worth investing in or not. A few factors come into play here: the indie development aspect, the issue that most of these products are essentially "early access" and unfinished, and an over-saturated market where ~90% of the VNs listed on this site are poorly masked asset flips. Essentially, I see f95 as a layer of security for me to avoid being scammed alongside being a testbench (as I mentioned early).

That leads us to the important question, "when is it reasonable for me to start supporting a dev on Patreon?" My answer to that has always been to wait for a enough releases to leak that I can effectively gauge the value a VN provides. It's essentially a subjective answer which depends on my personal preferences and kinks, but essentially it takes roughly 4 hours of gameplay before I feel comfortable enough gauging any type of value.

To the devs directly: You have a promising game here that I'm definitely keeping my eye on as to if it's something I want to support later on. I'm eager to see what the next release brings us as it sounds like it'll be my gauge for this VN moving forward. Best of luck in the future!

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Well aside for the infamous and terrifying "NTR"... There's another term... Voyeurism, don't be confused, learn of it, you can love it or leave it.

I'll expand on this further by saying it adds to the lived-in aspect of the world being built. It seems quite a few people forget the whole "novel" aspect of a VN despite it being in the name.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018

Not my point at all and I was curious about the perspective of the dev, no offense but I dont care about yours so if you refrain from replying to me Id appreciate it.

Thanks for the facepalm, do that next time and avoid replying+tagging me. Thanks:)

Last edited:

Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
Are we getting the 0.10 version? Is it even allowed to ask for it here? Anyways, thanks to the dev for delivering the update.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Right now it's planned as a late game mechanic for main heroine story routes. We might bring it in earlier and have it repeatable for certain routes but that isn't locked in yet. It's not a sandbox style breeder game though if that's what your asking.
face palm >< shame!! thank you for answering at least :) I do like the art style though : ) keep at it ! good luck!!

under GAY Tag is that Lesbian or guy on guy gay stuff only? cause gay tab is not well you know..... not specific

some peole consider Lesbian contant gay contant to so that why im asking does that include girl on girl action or only guy on guy

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronaldoahmad

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
We'd only do it for narrative reasons, world building, or to make another path more interesting. For example maybe you're on the Eryn route and while hiding you both witness a sex scene between two other characters that you weren't supposed to see. We might use that situation to build tension between Eryn & the MC. That's kind of an on the nose example but there are a few times and places in the story that it would make sense. We'd most likely have those kinds of scenes involve side characters instead of main characters, but since some of those side characters might have have optional sex scenes with the MC in other routes we decided to make it a toggleable option. Again, we'd only have scenes like that in routes where the MC very clearly isn't pursuing the character involved. We're not including NTR content.

face palm >< shame!! thank you for answering at least :) I do like the art style though : ) keep at it ! good luck!!

under GAY Tag is that Lesbian or guy on guy gay stuff only? cause gay tab is not well you know..... not specific
Both, but we have gay & lesbian separated under our content options so you could toggle one or the other off. Everything is also pretty easy to avoid through dialogue choices since nothing is designed to sneak up on you.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes