Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,692 57.3%
  • Lena

Votes: 648 4.8%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,671 12.4%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,546 11.5%
  • Rithe

Votes: 283 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,378 10.3%
  • Aline

Votes: 43 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 21 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 68 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 73 0.5%

• Total voters

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Interesting VN here, i will keep my eye on this game.

What is your roadmap dev? maybe i will check the vn in the future once it has reach a certain version.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Interesting VN here, i will keep my eye on this game.

What is your roadmap dev? maybe i will check the vn in the future once it has reach a certain version.
Version 0.10 was our major milestone release where we finished the prologue. Updates will be coming faster now so if you check later this summer we'll have a good amount of content covered in the main story.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Updates on this game are really crap. They are not to continue the story but to make you reload and start over entire days to see anything new. I really hate games that do that shit.. just continue the damn story! Who the hell wants to replay content?

So update from 0.90 to 0.99 just garbage as I would have to start all over. Looks like the way updates are done in this game don't even bother playing it until this game is finished. Seriously people want to continue the story not go and reload old content to search for a single new event. Especially when the game has no sort of progress/quest tracker.

So unless you want to keep replaying content repeatedly looking for new content than avoid this game until it's finished. Originally game was a smooth linear game play and was easy to follow but now with the way updates are being done this game has gone downhill.

So at this time this is another game dropped as I have too much stuff to do in RL than to try to find new content by reloading.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Updates on this game are really crap. They are not to continue the story but to make you reload and start over entire days to see anything new. I really hate games that do that shit.. just continue the damn story! Who the hell wants to replay content?

So update from 0.90 to 0.99 just garbage as I would have to start all over. Looks like the way updates are done in this game don't even bother playing it until this game is finished. Seriously people want to continue the story not go and reload old content to search for a single new event. Especially when the game has no sort of progress/quest tracker.

So unless you want to keep replaying content repeatedly looking for new content than avoid this game until it's finished. Originally game was a smooth linear game play and was easy to follow but now with the way updates are being done this game has gone downhill.

So at this time this is another game dropped as I have too much stuff to do in RL than to try to find new content by reloading.
Version 0.099 was a polish & bug fixing update for version 0.09 but with a lot of new scenes added to the existing story. Version 0.10 is back to moving the story forward like we did with 0.01-0.09. Instead of using extra numbers after patches and bug fixing releases (0.092, 0.093, etc) we're switching to letters to make it less confusing (0.09b, 0.09c, etc.).

jessi420

Apr 25, 2022
I got this for the incest and apparently I "reached the end of the current build" without getting any real romance/sex scenes with Eryn.

• Angry
Reactions: aribba32

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Artist is wrapping up the last new scene for version 0.11 right now and livestreaming in our discord today. We should have everything released within the week and roll 0.10c with the completed prologue over to public.
You really have nerves of steel dealing with random nonce from every which way. Commendable.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes