Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,688 57.3%
  • Lena

Votes: 648 4.8%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,671 12.5%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,546 11.5%
  • Rithe

Votes: 283 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,377 10.3%
  • Aline

Votes: 41 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 21 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 68 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 73 0.5%

• Total voters

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
0.11 was expected at the end of the month then the rest of us get .10 released to us. Looks like the release of 0.11 is behind schedule.
Our target for 0.11 was end of March give or take a few days. The artist finished the last scene on Sunday. I got it added in last night after work and I'm building the rest of that scene this evening. We'll have everything done and ready for release by the end of the week if not sooner.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Our target for 0.11 was end of March give or take a few days. The artist finished the last scene on Sunday. I got it added in last night after work and I'm building the rest of that scene this evening. We'll have everything done and ready for release by the end of the week if not sooner.
???

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Got into a pretty bad bike wreck and got mangled up pretty bad so I've been out of commission for a couple of weeks. Artist has been continuing into version 0.12 while I've been out. Animating the last few faces today now that I'm back.
Aww man that's terrible to hear! Idk, I know people on this site can be really toxic and demanding, but take it easy. Hopefully you recover well. Can't make any content if you work yourself to death.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Got into a pretty bad bike wreck and got mangled up pretty bad so I've been out of commission for a couple of weeks. Artist has been continuing into version 0.12 while I've been out. Animating the last few faces today now that I'm back.
Damn, that sucks. Hope you're doing Ok. I have a friend who will always need a cane and walks with a limp because of a dick who ran him off the road.

Take care and hope you get better.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Wow, version 0.10 appeared in the public domain less than six months after its release :eek: .
And a new update is again delayed, with such a speed the game will be completed by the 40th millennium. At the same time, we will see how Warhammer ends.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Nah next version shouldn't be delayed, target release is still around the beginning of June although it's going to be a smaller update. Our target release windows have always been about 60 days apart with the exception of 0.10 which was a massive overhaul and update that took several months.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
So... how do I unlock the first one in the Gallery for Eryn?

Also if one is looking for answers then...

Pregnancy: Not implemented yet. Characters have Pregnant Art (with certain 'stages') in the Gallery though (And obviously none for MC and Rithe) :KEK:

Last edited:

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
So... how do I unlock the first one in the Gallery for Eryn?

Also if one is looking for answers then...

Pregnancy: Not implemented yet. Characters have Pregnant Art (with certain 'stages') in the Gallery though (And obviously none for MC and Rithe) :KEK:
First Eryn scene not unlocking is a bug, I forgot to add in the gallery unlock variable when I redid the scene. It'll be fixed in version 0.11b and up.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes