Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,687 57.3%
  • Lena

Votes: 648 4.8%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,671 12.5%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,546 11.5%
  • Rithe

Votes: 283 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,377 10.3%
  • Aline

Votes: 41 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 21 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 68 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 73 0.5%

• Total voters

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Give us money so we can quit our jobs and do it faster
All of you say that kind of stuff and look and behold, once you get money you release even SLOWER lol, lmao even. Plenty of examples around.

There are devs who work and also release updates regularly. If there is a will there is always a way.

Reactions: Ruslan11

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
All of you say that kind of stuff and look and behold, once you get money you release even SLOWER lol, lmao even. Plenty of examples around.

There are devs who work and also release updates regularly. If there is a will there is always a way.
I think that's an unfair generalization. Generally speaking.

But if you look at this game - such high ambitions, with both Patreon and Steam simultaneously, an officially-unofficial-secret-patch which promises switches for so incredibly many tags, looking like 90% of the potential game content.

Yet it takes 3 years to finish the prologue, which by all means should be done in a first release, unless you want to really alienate the potential customerbase. And i'm not saying players, i'm saying customers because putting the game on Steam means very clear commercial intentions.

And i don't think any of the censored tags are even in the game? Doesn't matter wether "childhood friend" or real sister, if you only see them naked in the shower it isn't exactly incest. Or inbreeding. Or whatever the patch switches were saying.

Reactions: DarkEnergy

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I think that's an unfair generalization. Generally speaking.

But if you look at this game - such high ambitions, with both Patreon and Steam simultaneously, an officially-unofficial-secret-patch which promises switches for so incredibly many tags, looking like 90% of the potential game content.

Yet it takes 3 years to finish the prologue, which by all means should be done in a first release, unless you want to really alienate the potential customerbase. And i'm not saying players, i'm saying customers because putting the game on Steam means very clear commercial intentions.

And i don't think any of the censored tags are even in the game? Doesn't matter wether "childhood friend" or real sister, if you only see them naked in the shower it isn't exactly incest. Or inbreeding. Or whatever the patch switches were saying.
I only see high ambitions to milk the shit out of people if possible with the smallest effort possible. Truth of the matter is, people can feel the effort and passion and there are small projects who receive a lot of support with regular updates despite not being very good and as "ambitious" as this one. This is all just BS and interpreting things at your own convenience. Fact of the matter is, this dude took 3 years to release a prologue and blames other people for not paying him enough to work fast enough lmao. There are people who go to college and work part time and even do other things. This sort of BS is just insulting to people who actually work hard and put real effort and passion into their projects. Smh, I am wasting my breath, this is going nowhere. It's all same story every time. Generalizing is a cool newspeak, but let me disclose you one truth in this world: If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, then it is a fucking duck, lmao.

I won't reply any further in this thread, I just took one look, saw ludicrous post and commented. That's the end on my part.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
The barrier we've always had has been the artist's time, she only has about 8-16 hours per week that she can sustainably put in on the weekends. We're working on this game together because we both enjoy it and we're being careful to avoid burning ourselves out. At some point we'll be making enough money for the artist to do this full time and development will go about 4-5 times faster.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I loaded my last save which was a year old.

The new save gave me about four minutes more, absolutely no sex. It started with me and Erin in the woods, and she was (I think) about to fuck the shit out of me when a sentinel/something coming with two big fucking dogs, and then i fought and was brought to the female God who can't afford to buy clothes that cover her massive tits. I never got to even see Erin take off her clothes. Meh.

That was it. No new sex scenes.

Escape Sauce if you make updates non-linear in the story you SHOULD make a notice that players will miss out from continuing an old save and start a new one...
If that is really what is updated since March 2, 2022 when I last played the game, I wonder if you'll ever finish it.

EDIT: That's really it. I just fast forwarded thru it in about four minutes.
Surprised that this game even got an update.

I understand that the game is hand illustrated but still. You need to provide more updates, and as far as I have seen, there isn't even any sex at all, neither vaginal (apart from a weird dream of unspecifiable content with someone you have no idea who is) nor pregnancy. There is a handjob and a footjob, but no animation, just a still image.
That really won't do if you want to market this game as a game with sexual content.

PS: I checked the (unpacked) images archive. This is all there is. 18 scenes with stills and text. A bit of eyeblinking and shit, but far from what I would call sufficient to get captivated.

Last edited:
Reactions: lionarslan

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Version 0.10:
  • Biggest update released to date, project moved from alpha to beta
  • Game content has roughly doubled over version 0.09
  • All core game systems completed and save stable
  • Music and sound effects now implemented
  • Full rework on existing story and artwork
  • All placeholder artwork completed and several new backgrounds added
  • Backgrounds & character sprites now have time of day and lighting filters
  • Prologue now complete with 5 paths and a romance scene for all major characters
  • Tons of new artwork and scenes including 3 new animated h-scenes
  • Implemented a hidden effigy minigame that will eventually unlock bonus scenes
  • Added censored mode for content creators and possibly the Amish
  • And much more
I'm not getting any audio. I unpacked the archives and don't see an audio folder. Did something get missed?

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
The new save gave me about four minutes more, absolutely no sex.

Well, now i'm glad that i didn't play 0.10 yet because the uncensor patch isn't updated. That info saved me about 4 minutes.

...and then again, i probably wasted 10x more time tonight refreshing the "Latest Updates" page, hoping for another cool game update. Guess i didn't really save time then...? :unsure:

Anyways, all the previous updates were like this. Have to start over, see a few lines of new text, version end, thanks for playing.

As hinted this is a huge design strategy mistake, releasing a game without content and no proper framework, and no real content in the foreseeable future. Then you can't be surprised when thousands of players sound super-entitled and angry, after all they've been wasting much more combined time than the game developers spent working on their game.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
I loaded my last save which was a year old.
There is a handjob and a footjob, but no animation, just a still image.
I just fast forwarded thru it in about four minutes.
PS: I checked the (unpacked) images archive. This is all there is. 18 scenes with stills and text.
Saves from version 0.08/0.09 aren't compatible, I'm surprised it loaded at all tbh but you missed a lot of content. All of those scenes are fully animated with stages, if you saw the static images instead you have animations disabled under the video settings which would have been the default in the save version you loaded from.

If you unpacked the archive you'll see that the game has 44 "scenes" divided into folders but all but a few of those scenes contain multiple art assets, often full additional renders or sub-scenes.

PS: if it took you a full 4 minutes to fast forward through a renpy game your computer must really suck.

I'm not getting any audio. I unpacked the archives and don't see an audio folder. Did something get missed?
Audio folder should have been in there, not sure why it's not in the archive. Looks like the same issue is in version 0.11, I'll see if I can figure out what's going on and reupload.

Edit: Fixed it, uploading 0.10d with the gallery bug fix soon. We have a bug finder role on discord that gives access to our art livestreams, DM us if you want that.

Last edited:

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Are these new paths mutually exclusive? like, if I choose one do I end up losing content in another?
Bcz I started a new save and now even content I've seen before doesn't happen anymore (I believe I'm making the same choices at least)

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Are these new paths mutually exclusive? like, if I choose one do I end up losing content in another?
Bcz I started a new save and now even content I've seen before doesn't happen anymore (I believe I'm making the same choices at least)
All of the prologue h-scenes are on separate mutually exclusive routes. The Lucine HJ and Raisa footjob scenes from the previous versions were moved into their own separate paths and happen later in the story. In the main story not all of the h-scenes will be separate like that though.

Reactions: wrs_supernova

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
All of the prologue h-scenes are on separate mutually exclusive routes. The Lucine HJ and Raisa footjob scenes from the previous versions were moved into their own separate paths and happen later in the story. In the main story not all of the h-scenes will be separate like that though.

I found it now, but thanks anyway.

I have to ask, though. Why?
With all due respect, it looks worse than before to me.
Ofc, I'm not trying to say "hey, you should do it like this!" xD

I just honestly think it's worse that in a (future) harem game when you have to keep multiple saves to get the scenes. It makes more sense to me if the harem were to be out of the picture.

Best of luck anyway, this is a very interesting project.
Only waiting for a few more updates to be sure and to put it on the subscription list ^^

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
I found it now, but thanks anyway.

I have to ask, though. Why?
With all due respect, it looks worse than before to me.
Ofc, I'm not trying to say "hey, you should do it like this!" xD

I just honestly think it's worse that in a (future) harem game when you have to keep multiple saves to get the scenes. It makes more sense to me if the harem were to be out of the picture.

Best of luck anyway, this is a very interesting project.
Only waiting for a few more updates to be sure and to put it on the subscription list ^^
We treated the prologue as a small self contained story that takes place over a week. Since the final romance scenes all happen during the same event on the final day we temporarily split the paths before rejoining them at the end. The only scenes that will be exclusive in the main story arc will be very late game content near the endings though. Everything else will be able to be done concurrently on the harem path unless you choose not to or you're on a solo path instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: wrs_supernova

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
I just paid $6 for 0.11b as a huge gamble just to see how much content was added and if it's worth subbing to them blindly month to month. It was a whole 10 minutes of text, maybe even less. We waited quite a while for just this.

It's a pretty nice game but I won't be giving any more of my money to them.

Reactions: policia123
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes