Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,682 57.3%
  • Lena

Votes: 647 4.8%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,670 12.5%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,546 11.5%
  • Rithe

Votes: 283 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,374 10.2%
  • Aline

Votes: 41 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 21 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 68 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 73 0.5%

• Total voters

raif78

Oct 17, 2020
So is there actual sex in this game. And is there any incest ?
No to sex, yes to incest, and it took almost 3 years to get to this point. (The prologue being finished).

The "game" is a slideshow part time project for two people who won't spend more than a few hours a week on it (if that), perfectly fine if that's what they want to do but definitely not worth your money.

I'd recommend waiting until Summertime Saga is finished in 2040, by then this game should be half way done and might have some real content.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
No to sex, yes to incest, and it took almost 3 years to get to this point. (The prologue being finished).

The "game" is a slideshow part time project for two people who won't spend more than a few hours a week on it (if that), perfectly fine if that's what they want to do but definitely not worth your money.

I'd recommend waiting until Summertime Saga is finished in 2040, by then this game should be half way done and might have some real content.
I'm pretty sure there was at least 1 sex scene with the farmer girl in previous versions unless it has been removed.

MadAng

Jan 4, 2023
I like the painterly style of the art, cute characters and simple but fun story. I will support on itch.io. It's just a shame the creators can't spend longer on the development but that's life I guess. Keep it up!

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Changelog is sooo vague. Would really help to be more specific, or at least decide on a format. Like one update you tell us you added a footjob and pregnancy assets but considering the current tags, surely you've added much more sex scenes since then, but for some reason, you decided to stop saying what sex scenes you added. I've run into quite a few games that claimed they had content they didn't actually have so it helps skeptical people like me when deciding whether to play.

Last edited:

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
I like everything about this game, but the shear amount of time it took to get to this point, is such a deterrent that i can't in good conscience support this game.

If i've learned anything over the years it's that no matter how much you like a game or how much potential it has, consistency is key and if more people thought like that we wouldn't have milking devs on crowdfunding sites.

The simple truth is there are devs with better work ethics that deserve my support more.

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
Changelog is sooo vague. Would really help to be more specific, or at least decide on a format. Like one update you tell us you added a footjob and pregnancy assets but considering the current tags, surely you've added much more sex scenes since then, but for some reason, you decided to stop saying what sex scenes you added. I've run into quite a few games that claimed they had content they didn't actually have so it helps skeptical people like me when deciding whether to play.
This is partly how they got me to gamble away $6. I couldn't find any legitimate changelog for their current release that wasn't hidden behind a paywall. This counts as being shady so be careful about supporting them.

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
This is partly how they got me to gamble away $6. I couldn't find any legitimate changelog for their current release that wasn't hidden behind a paywall. This counts as being shady so be careful about supporting them.
I remember playing it last year when it had all these tags, and there was only about 30 minutes of content and then it ended instantly... without containing pretty much any content related to any of the tags (it was all just planned/proposed stuff).

If the creator happens to see this, I do like the art, and the setting and writing is fine, but the development pace is ponderous.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
I'm pretty sure there was at least 1 sex scene with the farmer girl in previous versions unless it has been removed.
Game has 6 h-scenes currently. 5 animated, 1 static. All tag content is in 0.10 but you have to go though different paths to see it.

I can update the current changelog to show the added scenes. I forgot to track all of my changes for 0.10 as I made them and just skipped it entirely this time because the list was going to be too long anyway.

Am I missing something? I don't see it D:
Artist accidentally drew two left feet and it made it into version 0.09, it's fixed in version 0.10 though

• Haha
Reactions: Feyd and Larry2000
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes