5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bannerf95.jpg

Overview:
Everyone has regrets
Unemployment has thrown your life into chaos. Having a hard time trying to get a job, your wife, an office manager, manages to secure you a position in her company. But as time goes on, something feels amiss. She's distant, working late, and offering increasingly vague explanations. Desperate for answers to her dramatic change, you delve deeper into the situation, without a clue of what's expecting you.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-28
Release Date: 2024-07-28
Developer: Pligh -
Censored: No
Version: Prologue
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: -
- - -

prologue0008.jpg prologue0031.jpg office_first_time_001.jpg office_first_time_071.jpg office_first_time_099.jpg office_first_time_213.jpg claire_first_time_0019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
pligh is it going to be a real netorare game or netorase, where the husband is a cuck and likes to watch, like so many other games?

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Here we go again... 2 thumbs down! People really dont give a shit about being original anymore.
Well most games here either have a school/college setting or the typical incest story of the boy returning home. You shouldn't be surprised by the lack of originality, in any case the tropes serve a purpose, the most important thing is always the execution.

Reactions: Gudil and Kinky Boi

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Well most games here either have a school/college setting or the typical incest story of the boy returning home. You shouldn't be surprised by the lack of originality, in any case the tropes serve a purpose, the most important thing is always the execution.
Well I think they use the school or college because its one point in everybodies life where they are surrounded by different options of women. Once you leave college or school its unlikely that your gonna be in a place where your surrounded women all day so that setting at least kind of makes sense. But the same scenario and some archetypes everytime will get old super fast and it makes the person who is making the game look like they dont give a shit about making an actual good game or VN. Your right it is the execution for the most past but its hard to execute something good if you have no original ideas.

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
Thing that always gets me, is its always the same stereotypical tropes, just a passing comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris2041

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Well thought this looked worth a try untill I saw the netorare tag and I'm assuming it's not avoidable nothing against anyone who likes the netorare kink just not my cup of tea don't mind if it's avoidable though and i struggle to understand the appeal of netorare/cuck/ kinks to be honest though there does seem to be an influx of netorare games recently.
Good luck with the game dev.
cover2.jpg

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
pligh is it going to be a real netorare game or netorase, where the husband is a cuck and likes to watch, like so many other games?
There is a BBC with his wife, of course the MC will be cucked.
I mostly dont care about NTR, but BBC is too stereotypical and overused in the genre. I would rather prefer an stereotypical UB.

Reactions: Chris2041
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote