5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Kink shamers everywhere. You see a tag and still feel compelled to make a comment even though it is explicitly against f95 rules. I'll never understand why you can't simply filter out the tags or just ignore and move on like normal people...
Ehh, where did i kink shamed? Do you mean me saying i would prefer UB instead of BBC? Not kink shaming, just a different preference in the genre.

Reactions: Irad and Gudil

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
I can't filter out netorare tag because It's also used for netori and since the mods are slow to update the tags... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You can filter out your whiny opinion. Hey, for example, I don't go to the furry game threads to complain that I don't like that content or make a smart ass comment.

Janny77

May 14, 2022
Is there actually more to do than fuck on morning,, skipping time to night to get video and pics taken through window, if there is can't seem to get move on after first week doing that.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Kink shamers everywhere. You see a tag and still feel compelled to make a comment even though it is explicitly against f95 rules. I'll never understand why you can't simply filter out the tags or just ignore and move on like normal people...
I think that it is pretty simple. The amount of games available is limited, so even as someone that isn't into NTR, checking NTR games and asking "Is the NTR avoidable?" is one way to still find more games to play. Some games have an NTR option, but it isn't the core of the game, and is avoidable, in those cases those games can still offer a lot of enjoyment even for the NON-NTR crowd. On the other hand there are plenty of games where NTR is the core of the game, and avoiding it isn't possible. For those games the NON-NTR crowed is unlikely to enjoy the game. Then there is even this new thing I have noticed lately (with the GREATLY increased number of NTR games coming out) which is NTR games, with NTR at the core, that have either really half-assed "NON-NTR" routes (with heavy NTR tones the whole time), OR when you chose the "NON-NTR" route you just cut the vast majority of the games content (renders/animations) from the game. Both of these are things I try to avoid as well, but again that is just my personal preference.

So, again, it isn't about kink shaming, or trying to pressure devs into adding things, or changing things, to be different then they envision for their games. It is more about asking for some clarity about a tag that can encompass a lot of different things, and be handled in a lot of different ways, so that potential players can make an informed decision about how they spend their time. Honestly, it's no different then if someone wants clarity on a Threesome tag, or a Futa/Trans tag, not everyone is going to see MMF and MFF the same, and not everyone is going to A) Think of Futa and Trans as the same thing, and B) be open to Futa-on-Female, Futa-on-male, and Male-on-Futa the same. I picked the "Futa/Trans" tag in particular as an example because it is another one that seems to be pretty polarizing like NTR.

Long story short, the tags aren't enough to really paint a picture about what the game is, and asking for clarity shouldn't be seen as "kink shaming". It really is no different then ordering food and wanting clarity about what comes on/with the food (or what ingredients are used) incase there is something you don't enjoy, or that you can't have for health reasons.

JohnSchuler

Jun 13, 2021
I have no interest in netorare but I keep the tag because some games have avoidable netorare and have other kinks/ content I am interested in and i don't hate on ntr just not my thing but I will still play a game if its avoidable or if it's part of the story for a revenge/ netorase game .
Oh I can get that point for sure, it's totally okay, it's just what some ppl always... quite vocal and even angry about mere mentioning of it in the game, and this is just strange to see them here over and over, when there is easy fix to their problem. Like, if you hate fast food, you surely won't come to McD to complain what they serve it in there :lepew:

Reactions: ViperGts151

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Well decided to try this see what route options there are seems to be two routes partial ntr and full ntr.
View attachment 3876911
Not too keen on netorare nothing against anyone who likes the netorare kink just not my cup of tea will see how it progresses with the partial ntr route.
Good luck with the game dev.
What does partial ntr mean?
it mean MC is still not sure if he likes it or not!?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I think that it is pretty simple. The amount of games available is limited, so even as someone that isn't into NTR, checking NTR games and asking "Is the NTR avoidable?" is one way to still find more games to play. Some games have an NTR option, but it isn't the core of the game, and is avoidable, in those cases those games can still offer a lot of enjoyment even for the NON-NTR crowd. On the other hand there are plenty of games where NTR is the core of the game, and avoiding it isn't possible. For those games the NON-NTR crowed is unlikely to enjoy the game. Then there is even this new thing I have noticed lately (with the GREATLY increased number of NTR games coming out) which is NTR games, with NTR at the core, that have either really half-assed "NON-NTR" routes (with heavy NTR tones the whole time), OR when you chose the "NON-NTR" route you just cut the vast majority of the games content (renders/animations) from the game. Both of these are things I try to avoid as well, but again that is just my personal preference.

So, again, it isn't about kink shaming, or trying to pressure devs into adding things, or changing things, to be different then they envision for their games. It is more about asking for some clarity about a tag that can encompass a lot of different things, and be handled in a lot of different ways, so that potential players can make an informed decision about how they spend their time. Honestly, it's no different then if someone wants clarity on a Threesome tag, or a Futa/Trans tag, not everyone is going to see MMF and MFF the same, and not everyone is going to A) Think of Futa and Trans as the same thing, and B) be open to Futa-on-Female, Futa-on-male, and Male-on-Futa the same. I picked the "Futa/Trans" tag in particular as an example because it is another one that seems to be pretty polarizing like NTR.

Long story short, the tags aren't enough to really paint a picture about what the game is, and asking for clarity shouldn't be seen as "kink shaming". It really is no different then ordering food and wanting clarity about what comes on/with the food (or what ingredients are used) incase there is something you don't enjoy, or that you can't have for health reasons.

For all of that time and writing, you appear to have missed my point about people actually literally kink shaming and breaking written f95 rules when they say things like:
"Good renders ruined by ntr again..." and "Why do so many Developers think Netorare is a nice way to get people's attention ?? Are there so many losers in this world that it spills over to the virtual world as well ??".

I understand some of the things you are trying to point out, but that's not what is happening here at all. and the posts were deleted by mods because they were breaking rules and harmful and not adding to the thread in positive manners.

The comments weren't acceptable here or in any other thread and were deleted accordingly. I don't go into vanilla threads crying about lack of tags as it is not allowed and I don't care to impound my desires on those that want nothing to do with it, we shouldn't be subject to it here either.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Any hints as to where incest comes into this? Can't really tell from the synopsis or the preview renders.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote