5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Well thought this looked worth a try untill I saw the netorare tag and I'm assuming it's not avoidable nothing against anyone who likes the netorare kink just not my cup of tea don't mind if it's avoidable though and i struggle to understand the appeal of netorare/cuck/ kinks to be honest though there does seem to be an influx of netorare games recently.
Good luck with the game dev.
View attachment 3876445
I don't understand what is there to understand? some people get off of incest, others of sadism and others of cuck content. That's it, everyone has their kinks.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't understand what is there to understand? some people get off of incest, others of sadism and others of cuck content. That's it, everyone has their kinks.
Hey dude is this netorare or netorase? and is the sandbox the annoying kind?

Reactions: EmoBot

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
There is a BBC with his wife, of course the MC will be cucked.
I mostly dont care about NTR, but BBC is too stereotypical and overused in the genre. I would rather prefer an stereotypical UB.
my question is if he gets cheated on and is aware of it and like it so a cuck, or if he gets cheated on and is either oblivious to it or if he knows and hates it but cant do anything against it. netorare is not automatically cuckolding, cuckolding is just a variation (netorase) of it.

Reactions: Rain01

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hey dude is this netorare or netorase? and is the sandbox the annoying kind?
At the moment it is Netorare but these games quickly become Netorase, and the sandbox is not that annoying at the moment but it is because there is only one event lol.

Reactions: EmoBot

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
At the moment it is Netorare but these games quickly become Netorase, and the sandbox is not that annoying at the moment but it is because there is only one event lol.
Quickly become netorase? Not the ones I've played bro and honestly the two don't mix well anyway.

I'll add this game to my list and keep an eye on it for now.

Reactions: stahalle

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Quickly become netorase? Not the ones I've played bro and honestly the two don't mix well anyway.
They sure do man, I mean yes, at first those games are netorare but then the mc starts to like being cucked, it's not the type of wholosome netorase that i think we both like but it does count as netorase I think.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Why do so many Developers think Netorare is a nice way to get people's attention ?? Are there so many losers in this world that it spills over to the virtual world as well ??
Better question- why do people who seemingly hate the tag follow it around just to complain about it? Are they stupid?
But for your knowledge- NTR is extremely popular. It's like the #1 tag on dlsite for 8 years in a row.

As for the game..the [Prologue]keeping me from checking it out. I'll take a look when I know devs update schedule and the game looks like it'll ever actually be completed.. because so many of these chapter 1/prologue/ games just get abandoned..

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
One day ppl will learn how to avoid this scary type of games in their feed :rolleyes:
View attachment 3876603

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I keep the tag on because i like a few and in between NTR type games, so if i find one that i can enjoy i will but most are trash. that being said i didnt play this one yet but i rather wait for a few updates to see or wait for more comments.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
One day ppl will learn how to avoid this scary type of games in their feed :rolleyes:
View attachment 3876603

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have no interest in netorare but I keep the tag because some games have avoidable netorare and have other kinks/ content I am interested in and i don't hate on ntr just not my thing but I will still play a game if its avoidable or if it's part of the story for a revenge/ netorase game .

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Good renders ruined by ntr again...:cautious:
Why do so many Developers think Netorare is a nice way to get people's attention ?? Are there so many losers in this world that it spills over to the virtual world as well ??
Well thought this looked worth a try untill I saw the netorare tag and I'm assuming it's not avoidable nothing against anyone who likes the netorare kink just not my cup of tea don't mind if it's avoidable though and i struggle to understand the appeal of netorare/cuck/ kinks to be honest though there does seem to be an influx of netorare games recently.
Good luck with the game dev.
View attachment 3876445
There is a BBC with his wife, of course the MC will be cucked.
I mostly dont care about NTR, but BBC is too stereotypical and overused in the genre. I would rather prefer an stereotypical UB.

Kink shamers everywhere. You see a tag and still feel compelled to make a comment even though it is explicitly against f95 rules. I'll never understand why you can't simply filter out the tags or just ignore and move on like normal people...

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Kink shamers everywhere. You see a tag and still feel compelled to make a comment even though it is explicitly against f95 rules. I'll never understand why you can't simply filter out the tags or just ignore and move on like normal people...
Ehh, where did i kink shamed? Do you mean me saying i would prefer UB instead of BBC? Not kink shaming, just a different preference in the genre.

Reactions: Irad and Gudil

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
I can't filter out netorare tag because It's also used for netori and since the mods are slow to update the tags... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You can filter out your whiny opinion. Hey, for example, I don't go to the furry game threads to complain that I don't like that content or make a smart ass comment.

Janny77

May 14, 2022
Is there actually more to do than fuck on morning,, skipping time to night to get video and pics taken through window, if there is can't seem to get move on after first week doing that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote