2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Besharia

May 6, 2018
And how do I level up? I need to fight some of the stronger enemies
I don't think you do. This game is very weird in that respect to grow stronger you primarily equip better gear, build your relationship with your various succubi.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
But I can only recruit the standard succubus and the slime.
Right you need to increase your charm by finding those potions. And honestly it's kinda stupid. Your running around with a succubus, the very essence of charm and sexuality so called knight of lust, she should be able to increase your charms. But she can't.

shuracon1

May 16, 2018
Right you need to increase your charm by finding those potions. And honestly it's kinda stupid. Your running around with a succubus, the very essence of charm and sexuality so called knight of lust, she should be able to increase your charms. But she can't.
I finally found some and recruited two new monsters. But it's still hard to become stronger.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I finally found some and recruited two new monsters. But it's still hard to become stronger.
Yeah the game is hard but most of it is really bad artificial difficulty born from either very bad or very questionable design decisions. I don't mind a game that's hard because it's made to be so, what kills me is when a game is hard because of poor mechanics or lack of explanation.

dsdeewewe

Oct 13, 2018
[QUOTE = "StraivtorS, post: 833802, thành viên: 351489"] Bạn đã thử dùng Circe cho Freya chưa?

Bất cứ ai cũng biết chính xác kết thúc True là gì? Tôi có 3 kết thúc sửa chữa thuyền nhỏ, trốn thoát trên tàu ma thuật, đánh bại circe. Có một cánh cửa lớn trong tòa nhà bằng đá đến trung tâm phía bắc của hòn đảo và tôi không thể làm bất cứ điều gì với nó. Tôi tự hỏi liệu đó có phải là sự thật. [/ QUOTE]
help me find 5 people. i find 4 people

ValsThorn

Jun 27, 2018
How do you get the save file workin? I extracted it to saves and nothing happened

EDIT:

Wow im retarded. Found it lol at the very bottom of saves
Hm, how did you pull it off? I downloaded it and put it on the save file but nothing was added.

falqosadze

Jan 2, 2019
this game dont save why?? i make bonfire save game and exit game. but i start games again my save deleted

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes