2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
If anyone finds out how to unlock the entire gallery room or finishes the game I would love a save. I really love the art but cant stand the grind.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
If anyone finds out how to unlock the entire gallery room or finishes the game I would love a save. I really love the art but cant stand the grind.
Just play on classic mode,if you still having problems,there is a cheat option somewhere in the menu,activating that do some kind of shit to your stats,at least its what it says it does,when i found it i wasnt on need anymore....

Reactions: yoyomistro

SpitFireJack

Nov 23, 2017
you can find cheat option in the campfire menu, if you activate them, you will play in easy mode with some upgrades on your stats

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
you can find cheat option in the campfire menu, if you activate them, you will play in easy mode with some upgrades on your stats
That's the best option, hardcore players might feel offended but the farming it's too intense and the fights are hard without cheat.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well part of the fun in survival games come from farming resources,but holy shit,i suffered so much on the first 2 hours,i almost gave up by 3 hours,but them i noticed i had so much things useful to craft,now i'm trying to return to the volcano to get some more metals....gotta do something with those things...btw if anyone discover how to open Circe's door,could you be kind enough and mark my name,reply one of my comments or even send a pm...thanks in advance....

Reactions: unluckyguy6969

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Look for the village near the center of the map,it looks like 2 houses side by side,if i'm not mistaken,its near the mansion...

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Well part of the fun in survival games come from farming resources,but holy shit,i suffered so much on the first 2 hours,i almost gave up by 3 hours,but them i noticed i had so much things useful to craft,now i'm trying to return to the volcano to get some more metals....gotta do something with those things...btw if anyone discover how to open Circe's door,could you be kind enough and mark my name,reply one of my comments or even send a pm...thanks in advance....
I can't find the key so save, lockpick and load (rinse and repeat until it opens).
BTW are we going to get the update? I got a few bugs and maybe the the true end is one of those.

Reactions: seraphimd2

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I can't find the key so save, lockpick and load (rinse and repeat until it opens).
BTW are we going to get the update? I got a few bugs and maybe the the true end is one of those.
I hope someone uploads the update, because this game looks a lot of fun, but I don't want to start it until it has some of the bugs fixed

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Thnks for suggesting a good alternative,will try it as soon as i can,dunno anything about any update related to bugfixes,but i'm playing this on survival just to make my wait for towergirls update...i'm glad that this game is surprisingly nice and good to pass time.(btw,i didnt find any bug till now,could you name a few so i could evade them in the future?)

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Thnks for suggesting a good alternative,will try it as soon as i can,dunno anything about any update related to bugfixes,but i'm playing this on survival just to make my wait for towergirls update...i'm glad that this game is surprisingly nice and good to pass time.(btw,i didnt find any bug till now,could you name a few so i could evade them in the future?)
The catgirl combi (kill one of them and the game crashes), Circe's passive skill is broken and her scene is mixed with the last character's one.

Reactions: seraphimd2

FergusMacRoich

Oct 20, 2017
Game keeps opening in a black screen with rgss3 player not responding :(

e: nvm downloaded from zippy instead of mega and works now.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
The catgirl combi (kill one of them and the game crashes), Circe's passive skill is broken and her scene is mixed with the last character's one.
To catgirl combi i just flee or convince one of them to follow me,after taming one the other dont crash the game(at least for me)or you can just run...about Circe...well i dont have her yet so i cant really say...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So the game is like Monster Girl quest but only with succubus (and slimes from what i saw in some post and cover)? Or are there other monsters?

edit: seems like there is more.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes