Unity Completed REINCARNATION ASURA ZALANDARA Journey of carnage and redemption [Final] [EIROS HENTAI GAMES]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

devablaze325

Jul 8, 2017
this game is really fun , i can not believe it took me awhile to see the ending of pregnacy but it's worth it :D best game for me since its my first time playing it :) also i didn't know i unlock it the pregnacy mode XD it's really amazing .

Last edited:

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Not sure if something is broken or I have to edit a file...because the file it says to launch is not in any of my downloads. 1611729718509.png
Any help is apperciated.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
how do you do the "dress up" part? the girl spawns naked. are you supposed to find clothes during a game round?

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
Welp...finished the game....NOT WORTH IT....it barely has 6-7 CGs(and those are rather of rather poor quality) and the "dress up" part seems to be broken(or simply useless)... the gameplay is a yawnfest...and the "sex" during battle is just a couple of still images that move up and down the screen... I have to admit I did not expect much from this game and was still disapointed.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Edit : As interesting as the "story" is I think this one could have been better with a bit of rape. Image if the female protag was doing all this completely against her will and only to save the world. Watching her struggle while slowly giving into corruption could have made this game so much better in my opinion.
youropinionman.jpg

Because we don't have a surplus of the RAPERAPERAPERAPE school of writing as is or anything, right?

Wr1ckad

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
Ah, yes, I see the artist finds any way he can to avoid having to draw human hands.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Welp...finished the game....NOT WORTH IT....it barely has 6-7 CGs(and those are rather of rather poor quality) and the "dress up" part seems to be broken(or simply useless)... the gameplay is a yawnfest...and the "sex" during battle is just a couple of still images that move up and down the screen... I have to admit I did not expect much from this game and was still disapointed.
honestly its not even half bad for a shoot em up game compared to others in its genre, which are more of a CG hunt than an interactive (S)experience in the eroge market,

Have you played Night of Revenge?
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v0-46-d-lis.52284/
Unrelated but I liked that one Chained brute hentai body shield aspect of it LOL

49b15c84214fc5feb23f84b30d1d6410.24.jpg And i found it interesting for a game built around it as a feature! ;D

• Love
Reactions: Yotsuyu

JJsmall

Apr 18, 2020
Great as alpha. Average as beta. But it is not a completed game in the current state. And a huge amount of boring boring text with a ?mechanical translation?

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Not sure if something is broken or I have to edit a file...because the file it says to launch is not in any of my downloads. View attachment 1006357
Any help is apperciated.
idk why but your file above the "rendme(2)" is supposed to be a .exe executable, try renaming it (enable show extensions in your explorer folder options since its disabled by default on your file explorer ((uncheck hide extentions of known file types and then proceed to rename ending with .exe)))

Jan 2, 2018
Is stage 5 suppose to be just cutscene?
Edit : Nevermind, it's seem to be just a bug. Close and open the game again solve this issue.

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes