Unity Completed REINCARNATION ASURA ZALANDARA Journey of carnage and redemption [Final] [EIROS HENTAI GAMES]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
wait...
ain't this counted as Male Protagonist? Since the 'Female Protagonist' is Wearable Hostage... (I don't have to play it yet but I know the gameplay from the artist on the pixiv)

Tagliatele

Oct 14, 2017
How can you change keybinding ?
BTW Cheat mode is included you just have to click on Hukattu top left corner on title screen (10.000 crystal and all scene watchable)

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
why are all in the interesting looking games fem protag, goddamnit

Apr 28, 2020
Ok, I tried damn near everything and it closed at the 1/4 loading bar. I've read this thread several times and it won't work on my end.

I've used the NOPY as I've read that mega is buggy and the others won't work for me.

SuddenlyNoodles

Jan 22, 2021
Ok, I tried damn near everything and it closed at the 1/4 loading bar. I've read this thread several times and it won't work on my end.

I've used the NOPY as I've read that mega is buggy and the others won't work for me.
Same for me, it won't work even though I have tried everything mentioned previously, I am hesitant to buy it on steam because it may not work still.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

SimplyDex

Jun 17, 2017
Dunno if it's me, but I can't seem to download the save file on page 3. Any1 else got this issue and another save?

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
So is this game finished or not? There's a big "the roguelike mode feature is coming in a future update!" screen after I completed the story

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes