Unity Completed REINCARNATION ASURA ZALANDARA Journey of carnage and redemption [Final] [EIROS HENTAI GAMES]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Vynrael

Jul 23, 2017
ok so weird thing this game doesnt even wanna open for me (never had an issue like that and i did a lot of unity and other games ) anyone got any ideas?
as for not opening i mean nothing not even process launching

Reactions: Dargondo

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
idk why but your file above the "rendme(2)" is supposed to be a .exe executable, try renaming it (enable show extensions in your explorer folder options since its disabled by default on your file explorer ((uncheck hide extentions of known file types and then proceed to rename ending with .exe)))
EDIT: Figured it out. Gotta replace the name of both the data folder and the exe and it works. looks like this: 1611871320596.png
Well uh. The icon had changed. Still wont launch though.
1611870933325.png

Last edited:

SuddenlyNoodles

Jan 22, 2021
This worked for me. Thank you!
I am changing the data and exe to OvulationDivineFist(xxx)_Data / OvulationDivineFist(xxx).exe and its still showing it loading for a fraction of a second before stopping, and ideas what may have caused this?
Could it be something on my computer I have to disable, a firewall or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: SkullAndTheShark

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
I am changing the data and exe to OvulationDivineFist(xxx)_Data / OvulationDivineFist(xxx).exe
Why use such ridiculous name with parentheses? Try using something like "game_Data" and "game.exe" instead.
It doesn't matter what string you use as long as it is indentical in executable and data directory names.

SuddenlyNoodles

Jan 22, 2021
Why use such ridiculous name with parentheses? Try using something like "game_Data" and "game.exe" instead.
It doesn't matter what string you use as long as it is indentical in executable and data directory names.
I have tried all the names, the original the shortened, the one mentioned previous, and the one quoted but none work, it does the same thing, load for half a second then stop and nothing else.

Oct 5, 2019
So in properties, I renamed the actual game: REINCARNATION_ASURA_ZARANDARA.exe
The Folder just above the executable game to: REINCARNATION_ASURA_ZARANDARA.exe_Data
Just copy and paste as is without anything extra, No ' or ".

jiamik

Jun 27, 2018
Anyone can help me. I has been unlock the pregnancy mode but when i try to normal stage it does't happen anything just like normal game

SuddenlyNoodles

Jan 22, 2021
I hav
So in properties, I renamed the actual game: REINCARNATION_ASURA_ZARANDARA.exe
The Folder just above the executable game to: REINCARNATION_ASURA_ZARANDARA.exe_Data
Just copy and paste as is without anything extra, No ' or ".
I have been doing that, it still loads the game for a second before stopping.
thanks for the help anyway.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
EDIT: Figured it out. Gotta replace the name of both the data folder and the exe and it works. looks like this: View attachment 1008821
Well uh. The icon had changed. Still wont launch though.
View attachment 1008818
lol as the error says ,you need OvulationDivineFist(xxx)_Data folder next to the exe xD (basically means someway or the other you renamed your data folder incorrectly)

just redownload it from one of the other sources it looks this one (I think this was the mega source?) is corrupt as indicated by others on this thread, i had no such need of renaming.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
This is what your directory should look like.
1612028148403.png

REINCARNATION ASURA ZARANDARA Journey of carnage and redemption_Data

REINCARNATION ASURA ZARANDARA Journey of carnage and redemption.exe

BTW i saw some update news for the steam version of the game idk there's some Free update? I think that further adds new CGs in the game. good to know there's more content to come.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes