Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
update in next year?
Well, seeing as it's August already and as time tends to fly when you're having fun…*sigh*

But to answer your question: maybe. Polyrotix is actively developing at the moment and has every intention to have the update drop sooner than eleven months from now. But seeing as this project is one of their hobbies, there is no telling how much of their time they will be able to spend on this. So, I guess we'll all just sit back, relax and enjoy the ladies. I know I will. :cool:

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
This is a very good game. I've done everything there is to do in it so far.

I do have a single question though. Is the attire important for something ? For the last scene of the mother I mean. I've done the scene with both and I'm wondering if it'll have an impact, since it does change the scene whether you choose one or the other.

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
So till the latest update only the redheads are available right? Is there any content related to the doctor except for the watering can scene?
Also can anyone tell me effete i can find the so called "goodies" after completing the route?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
So till the latest update only the redheads are available right? Is there any content related to the doctor except for the watering can scene?
Also can anyone tell me effete i can find the so called "goodies" after completing the route?
There's just her mind door thing at the hospital so far I believe.

I don't know what you mean by "effete." Which "goodies" are you referring to?

ziaquk28g

Jun 24, 2017
I feel a little lost right now :)
I have some problem trigging afternoon tea in your room.

Been i the kitchen and my room in the afternoon but nothing happens, any tips?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Is there a bug or something I am missing. I am suppose to head out with Prii to the diner and she left her room after changing and for some reason it isn't giving me the option to go downstairs?

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Is there a bug or something I am missing. I am suppose to head out with Prii to the diner and she left her room after changing and for some reason it isn't giving me the option to go downstairs?
Click on the lower part of the stairs. It should flash red. The upper part leads to your bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: stal1234

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Click on the lower part of the stairs. It should flash red. The upper part leads to your bedroom.
I did try that but I think I did it out of order or something because clicking on the staircase that lead downstairs wasn't available.

I had to start over and choose to do the event with Priscilla first. I did the event with mother first and for some reason it was locking me out of going down the stairs.

suwanka

Dec 27, 2018
The first time I tried playing this, I figured the intro must be important. I mean, why else make it? I have no idea how far I got, but it just started to feel repetitive, or at least due to my disinterest in mmorpg stuff, everything looks very samey to me. It literally made me stop playing.

Later on, I saw some screenshots in a fan sig and took another look and wondered what the intro had to do with the main game. I downloaded it again and skipped the intro. The game was awesome! Then the development stopped for a while and I took it off my watchlist.

Imagine my delight when I saw it in the updates! I downloaded it immediately. When I got to the skip screen I thought, "maybe there's something I forgot?" but I tried the skip option anyway. I cannot tell what I am missing by not watching the intro and I think that's a problem. It isn't that the intro is good, bad, or indifferent; I'm just not sure I see the purpose.

I really enjoy the post-intro game. I feel like it is well written and the visuals are well thought out. The stationary (stamps and letters) aesthetic the menus have is very pleasing to me. The intro feels like a vestige of a previous effort. If the intro becomes important to gameplay, unless it gets shortened, i'll stop again.

Reading some of what has been said about the MC's past and how it relates to the current plot brought up a thought I had while playing this. At one of the points where Prii encourages the MC to remember things I thought, "Do you really want the asshole back? Because I am pretty sure this is where remembering things would lead" I mean, she's got this extremely malleable hot guy now that treats her nicely, this is her chance to iron the asshole out of the object of her affection.

it'd be funny if the MC was a lab built body that is injected with the 'soul' of another person who recently died and signed up with the company that makes the body to get a "second chance". The problem is, they are portrayed as tabula rasas to be purchased as 'companions' when they are in fact given locomotion by a soul that may or may not surface later on.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
The first time I tried playing this, I figured the intro must be important. I mean, why else make it? I have no idea how far I got, but it just started to feel repetitive, or at least due to my disinterest in mmorpg stuff, everything looks very samey to me. It literally made me stop playing.

Later on, I saw some screenshots in a fan sig and took another look and wondered what the intro had to do with the main game. I downloaded it again and skipped the intro. The game was awesome! Then the development stopped for a while and I took it off my watchlist.

Imagine my delight when I saw it in the updates! I downloaded it immediately. When I got to the skip screen I thought, "maybe there's something I forgot?" but I tried the skip option anyway. I cannot tell what I am missing by not watching the intro and I think that's a problem. It isn't that the intro is good, bad, or indifferent; I'm just not sure I see the purpose.

I really enjoy the post-intro game. I feel like it is well written and the visuals are well thought out. The stationary (stamps and letters) aesthetic the menus have is very pleasing to me. The intro feels like a vestige of a previous effort. If the intro becomes important to gameplay, unless it gets shortened, i'll stop again.

Reading some of what has been said about the MC's past and how it relates to the current plot brought up a thought I had while playing this. At one of the points where Prii encourages the MC to remember things I thought, "Do you really want the asshole back? Because I am pretty sure this is where remembering things would lead" I mean, she's got this extremely malleable hot guy now that treats her nicely, this is her chance to iron the asshole out of the object of her affection.

it'd be funny if the MC was a lab built body that is injected with the 'soul' of another person who recently died and signed up with the company that makes the body to get a "second chance". The problem is, they are portrayed as tabula rasas to be purchased as 'companions' when they are in fact given locomotion by a soul that may or may not surface later on.
Watching the whole intro (just skiiiip until it gets interesting, you will visually see once stuff gets scary) Heavily implies that your mind switches bodies with a guy named rustbucket from your guild due to a hack by your boss, since you are a tester for new gear. I found the whole mmo thing very tedious as well. But the post game is mostly great until the first sexscene which switched from "this is my first kiss reenacted" to "lets have wild sex with blowjobs, swallowing and everything inbetween"

kden

Jan 30, 2019
OP should include a friendly reminder regarding the long intro: if you don't want to watch, turn on 'skip unseen content' and skip until the doctor scene. Everyone's happy, no more whining bitching.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes