Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
OP should include a friendly reminder regarding the long intro: if you don't want to watch, turn on 'skip unseen content' and skip until the doctor scene. Everyone's happy, no more whining bitching.
This seems to be a rather weird way of skipping past the intro seeing as the game already provides a one-click solution for this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That being said, it would perhaps be a good idea to make people aware of the reasons for introducing the above option. Especially as some of it's advocates were irritated by the mmo part which as stated by Polyrotix will play a role later in the game so skipping the intro may leave one feeling very confused once the game reaches those parts.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Jesus, what a long-winded intro. Skipped most of it cause that shit was putting me to sleep. Most of it is literally irrelevant.

Sandbox tag is missing, I think? It appears to be set up for free-roaming but shoe-horns you into a particular route each event, which makes it just a pain in the ass to have to navigate everywhere for absolutely no reason.

Music sounds like elevator music (zzz)

Other than that pretty good game, I guess. Could be more erotic, though. Too tame for my tastes.

Last edited:
Reactions: relativeupstairs829

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
so update will in september?
Time flies, eh?

As there is no clear indication about the amount of content that is planned let alone finished yet it's kind of hard to say when v0.04 might drop. Polyrotix is active on their discord and their patreon and showing some of their recent renders (see above posts). So,…
*sits back, relaxes, and continues enjoying the ladies*

Reactions: Mark17 and Aristos

kden

Jan 30, 2019
Oh my brain is a bit rusty eh :p But my method is viable when people are half way through the intro and cannot scroll back to this screen.
This seems to be a rather weird way of skipping past the intro seeing as the game already provides a one-click solution for this:
That being said, it would perhaps be a good idea to make people aware of the reasons for introducing the above option. Especially as some of it's advocates were irritated by the mmo part which as stated by Polyrotix will play a role later in the game so skipping the intro may leave one feeling very confused once the game reaches those parts.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
New public post on patreon:

Heyyo!

Decided to have Fiona as this Weekend Update's pinup girl as she isn't seen much here. So here's showing a bit of love to her fans. Possibly Aanya on the next one.
The development on this week's scenes is a bit slow to my liking. One of the major hindrances is just scene blocking basically. The area, the background characters, where the MC would do this or that in this part of the story. What kind of asset would be appropriate for this scene. Especially on my current scene, I needed era appropriate attire. If you've noticed, I also tweak a lot of the assets I bought. Changing the colors and adding things to give it more personality. Small things that ended up wasting time. I really need to double up my dev time this week.
Anyways, like I said in the previous update, I'll add a bit more of my unnecessary insights

RTX 3080 was just recently released if you haven't heard by now and oh boy was it a spectacle. Stocks sold out the moment it was released no thanks to bots. War is also brewing on eBay against the scalpers selling them 2-3x with people fighting them with bots too. I also checked the DAZ forums on how the new cards would fare with IRAY renders and it looks like it's not working due to a lack of update on DAZ's side or possibly NVIDIA. I'll probably wait a couple of months for the stocks to stabilize and DAZ updating their software. My GTX 1060 right now is in need of an upgrade.

Speaking of hardware. I got myself a SHP9500 after scrounging forums and Youtube reviews for a good budget pair of cans. I've been using some brand-less "gaming" headphone I got for $20 around 4-5 years ago and it's showing its age. I've been interested in open-back headphones for a while now and the reviews on this one was pretty convincing. I thought 'sound stage' was a marketing gimmick 'til I listened to some songs. Also, the audiophile world is scary, huh? The amount of 'fuck you' money people have spending thousands of dollars in high to endgame audiophile equipment is jaw dropping.

Tatsuro Yamashita. I've listened to a variety of City Pop songs before but Tatsuro is my recent favorite. I was just binging Youtube to test my new cans out and this guy pop up on my recommended. Love Talkin', Magic Ways, and Ride on Time are just one of my favorites of his. Heck, the dude has multiple albums I've yet to listen to. Try him out.

Final Fantasy IX with Moguri Mod. With quarantine and all, I decided to finish old games I've started a decade or so ago. When Moguri mod recently announced that the latest mod version would finally "remaster" FF9, I decided to hop back in and finish it. I've tried this game on three different versions (PSX, PSP emulator, Android Emulator) but never managed to finish it 'til recently. Man, the AI upscaling is stupidly good. It makes the world this lived-in oil painting. I really love the story of Zidane and Dagger (Steiner and Beatrix too). The great thing about JRPGs is that you can play them for an hour and just relax unlike, say, Civilization 6 or CS:GO. An hour there wouldn't satisfy you one bit.

Well, that's it for this Weekend Update. I planned to release this earlier but my lazy ass forgot to hit Publish. Anyways, I hope you all have a pleasant day and stay safe from the 'rona.

Cheers,
Polyrotix

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018

Ahoy!

October is upon us once again! Here we have the lovely Aanya as this Weekend Update's pinup girl chilling sensually by the pool.
Development of the game is actually doing fine. I've finished most of the scenes regarding the main storyline which is part of the plot advancement of the game. The goal of this month is additional Playbuck pictures and "content" scenes for Aanya and maybe one or two for Priscilla and Fiona. Just additional unlockable scenes in the house. I also recently found out that there were translations for this game in Portuguese and ongoing one in Turkish. Quite curious on how they handle some of the stuff I wrote there. Now, into other semi-related news...
Anyways, that's the Weekend Update, guys! I'm still refining it for the most part and I've standardized the image's resolution to 16:10 so it doesn't look chaotic like the last one with a vertical pic then a horizontal one. This looks nice and tidy. I hope all of you have a nice week and if you have some random question, maybe hit up the Discord. That's it for now.

Cheers,
Polyrotix

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

Ahoy!

October is upon us once again! Here we have the lovely Aanya as this Weekend Update's pinup girl chilling sensually by the pool.
Development of the game is actually doing fine. I've finished most of the scenes regarding the main storyline which is part of the plot advancement of the game. The goal of this month is additional Playbuck pictures and "content" scenes for Aanya and maybe one or two for Priscilla and Fiona. Just additional unlockable scenes in the house. I also recently found out that there were translations for this game in Portuguese and ongoing one in Turkish. Quite curious on how they handle some of the stuff I wrote there. Now, into other semi-related news...
Anyways, that's the Weekend Update, guys! I'm still refining it for the most part and I've standardized the image's resolution to 16:10 so it doesn't look chaotic like the last one with a vertical pic then a horizontal one. This looks nice and tidy. I hope all of you have a nice week and if you have some random question, maybe hit up the Discord. That's it for now.

Cheers,
Polyrotix
Could you hide the 'other news' part behind a spoiler (like in the quote above for instance), please? And while I'm at it: could you, Mark17, do the same, please?

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes