Apr 12, 2020
I'm stuck. I went to the park with Prii, played on the swings, tried to go for ice cream, but when the dialogue went away for me to click the ice cream truck, the truck also vanished. Not sure where Prii went. Can't go home and sleep bc then I get the message that I have to "finish that thing with Prii." What am I missing?

Jrock0986

Jun 20, 2018
I'm stuck. I went to the park with Prii, played on the swings, tried to go for ice cream, but when the dialogue went away for me to click the ice cream truck, the truck also vanished. Not sure where Prii went. Can't go home and sleep bc then I get the message that I have to "finish that thing with Prii." What am I missing?
If you got the ice cream, try the bench in one of the park sections IIRC.

Reactions: relativeupstairs829
Apr 12, 2020
Hmm does it happen again if you load a previous save file?
I will have to try this, but bc of the vague hint to "finish that thing with Prii," I'm still not sure what I'm supposed to do to launch the park scene. Ugh. I may need to start from the beginning. Not an entirely bad thing if a new release is imminent, though...

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
I will have to try this, but bc of the vague hint to "finish that thing with Prii," I'm still not sure what I'm supposed to do to launch the park scene. Ugh. I may need to start from the beginning. Not an entirely bad thing if a new release is imminent, though...
Have you checked what's on the laptop hints? IIRC, after ice cream, i clicked on the fountain, then it became evening and then home.

Apr 12, 2020
Have you checked what's on the laptop hints? IIRC, after ice cream, i clicked on the fountain, then it became evening and then home.
It sounds like it's screwed? Like maybe I went to the park too late in the day? I'll check the laptop before going from an earlier save. Also considering just waiting for the next release and completely restarting. Thanks!

D

Deleted member 2864846

I'm half an hour into this game and I've already read more exposition than in the past forty AVNs combined. Is this how the entire game is? Or do we finally get to, you know, story? At any point in the near future?

Edit: Finally, some actual story. Interesting so far. But seriously, these translations are fucking awful. Basic mistakes like "catched"? You couldn't have caught that with a proofreader? I'm guessing this game doesn't have one. Really weird sentence structure, entire words missing, wrong tense used, odd choices for words... There's a laundry list of problems with the script. These really need fixing.

Last edited by a moderator:

docmaster01

Jul 11, 2020
This was my first 18+ VN and boy am i glad that it was suggested to me.I last played it when it was .2version and it was abandoned.Thought about giving it a try since the redhead female characters are just absolutely gorgeous.
Ofc the intro burned me out I was almost done with it but after I got through the intro it was just redhead paradise lol.The music, (SPECIALLY) artstyle,Pri and Fiona made this game almost perfect for me.
Easily a 8-9/10 experience for anyone like me who likes a good wholesome story, specially art and isn't into anything really hardcore (ntr and stuffs like that lol)

Last edited:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I played this when the first update was released and liked it, but then it was either on hold or abandoned, not sure.
Anyway i am glad it is continued.
The game is full of charm, that menu, the songs, all that 60´s or 70´s wibe (diner etc), and i just love how colorful the game is, i do not think i played a game that uses so many bright colors, it is very easy on the eyes.

Both redheads are cute, but i am starting to like the indian lady more and more.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Saw this on my drive and looked into it ... after you talk to Prii and you want to go to eat ... what to do? I cant leave the house .. I can just visit the 3 bedrooms.

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
Saw this on my drive and looked into it ... after you talk to Prii and you want to go to eat ... what to do? I cant leave the house .. I can just visit the 3 bedrooms.
Not sure what exact part you're on but you can look on the computer for a hint. And you may just need to sleep/rest to pass time until next event.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes