Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm around that age, none of the people in this school act like they're 12.
I work with teenage kids too. I'm glad you and all your fellow students are so mature.
Anyway, saying she acts like a 12 y-o is a bit of an overstatement.

On a different note, we only know Pri's behaviour from the perspective of the MC's experience. In other words, we judge Pri's behaviour based on how she acts in front of the MC.
Pri has a crush on the MC, and many teenagers (especially girls) can act in childish ways when they interact with the person they are interested in. Consider it a way of coming across as sweeter or more naive to the other person. Many guys find that attractive, you know, the sweet inexperienced girl that you have to care for and protect.

Reactions: johnelros

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Prii in the Cold.jpg

Guten Tag!

Hello everyone! It's that time of year again where the days go colder and colder as we approach the end of the year but here's Priscilla making it warm! This past weekend was also quite very... boisterous. You know, with elections and all but anyways!
The development! I've just recently finished Aanya's "content" scenes and I'm about to create ones for Priscilla and Fiona. There's also a couple left for the Playbuck pinups but I can always do those later. There's also a new part of the house added and areas to go. For this current update, the intro scenes will be revamped entirely, none of them would be scrapped but just restructured into different paths as to not overwhelm new players with the info dump during the intro sequence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyways, that's it for my musings and I hope you all have a great November!

Cheers,
Polyrotix

Last edited:

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Hopefully at best he changes the intro in small parts over time.
Hence for quicker new content releases.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ah shit here we go again. Everytime I revisit this thread. I see someone complaining about the intro. Admittedly I did the same thing when I first play this game. I think the developer is planing on rework the intro in the next version. Hope it will put the matter to rest.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Ah shit here we go again. Everytime I revisit this thread. I see someone complaining about the intro. Admittedly I did the same thing when I first play this game. I think the developer is planing on rework the intro in the next version. Hope it will put the matter to rest.
I don't think it could be such a big task to fulfill. All he has to do is pick the original dialogues, then cut them to half, then pick the resulting half, and then cut it once more in half. He can maintain all the renders, there's no need to remake them imho.

masttt

Feb 16, 2019
I am curious as to how the dev created these characters from scratch, anyone have any idea? these dont look like any of the usual daz models i have seen in other games.

Jul 20, 2020
Just played through this one, I really liked it though I had some minor issues:

1. As many discussed, the intro/beginning drags on with tons of dialogue that really doesn't matter, visually it's great, and the humor during the MMO scene was good (Crow for instance). But overall it just drags on far too long with overly-complicated discussions on things that really don't matter (at least that I could see).

I see a lot of VN's that do this, the writer/dev is passionate about something in particular and goes overboard in the writing trying to make things "clever" or "show-off" with terminology that serves no purpose other than for show-boating. Luckily, in this VN it's only in the beginning and not throughout the entire game, so again, it's a minor issue.

It's a shame to see how much time and effort was put into the intro only to have it be fluff that's easily discarded when that same effort/time could've been put into the actual story with Prii/Fiona etc.

2. It's an Open world system; frankly I don't like OW systems, they're easily exploitable to just waste time and insert "grind" to pad out the "play-time" without ever progressing the story. In this VN just wastes time/clicks to get to content that's already essentially predetermined. I think this VN/Game would be far better if they just had a quick menu of 2-3 choices on where you want to go to progress whatever storyline you're working on. It really detracts from the (amazing) writing and story that's being presented in this VN.

3. Mini-games; this is personal opinion, but I just hate mini-games in VN's, specially point/click hide-n-seek style stuff, but that's just my own personal tastes. Just more padding on play-time that doesn't do anything for the story.

With all that said, it's a beautiful VN with great writing and Prii is overly-adorable, despite being the "innocent-virgin" trope, she's still a great character. Despite my negative points above, this is still a great story once you get passed the initial intro and into the meat of the story. All the characters are well rounded and written, though, Adorable Prii is a bit cliche in some regards, but I can forgive that as she's so damn cute.

Looking forward for updates on this one.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes