DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Are actual sex scenes in this one?
I want to try this game but before i wanted to know if it actually has romance path or just random sex???
Theres a few sex dream sequences and there is a sex scene that get cut short due to story stuff. Only the main girls have content so nothing random and seems to be going down a romance path for them.

Reactions: afrojack12

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Just played through this one, I really liked it though I had some minor issues:

1. As many discussed, the intro/beginning drags on with tons of dialogue that really doesn't matter, visually it's great, and the humor during the MMO scene was good (Crow for instance). But overall it just drags on far too long with overly-complicated discussions on things that really don't matter (at least that I could see).

I see a lot of VN's that do this, the writer/dev is passionate about something in particular and goes overboard in the writing trying to make things "clever" or "show-off" with terminology that serves no purpose other than for show-boating. Luckily, in this VN it's only in the beginning and not throughout the entire game, so again, it's a minor issue.

It's a shame to see how much time and effort was put into the intro only to have it be fluff that's easily discarded when that same effort/time could've been put into the actual story with Prii/Fiona etc.

2. It's an Open world system; frankly I don't like OW systems, they're easily exploitable to just waste time and insert "grind" to pad out the "play-time" without ever progressing the story. In this VN just wastes time/clicks to get to content that's already essentially predetermined. I think this VN/Game would be far better if they just had a quick menu of 2-3 choices on where you want to go to progress whatever storyline you're working on. It really detracts from the (amazing) writing and story that's being presented in this VN.

3. Mini-games; this is personal opinion, but I just hate mini-games in VN's, specially point/click hide-n-seek style stuff, but that's just my own personal tastes. Just more padding on play-time that doesn't do anything for the story.

With all that said, it's a beautiful VN with great writing and Prii is overly-adorable, despite being the "innocent-virgin" trope, she's still a great character. Despite my negative points above, this is still a great story once you get passed the initial intro and into the meat of the story. All the characters are well rounded and written, though, Adorable Prii is a bit cliche in some regards, but I can forgive that as she's so damn cute.

Looking forward for updates on this one.
Hit literally every single thing I was thinking, the map/sandbox elements along with the mini games are a waste of development time that is better used on the story itself. There is absolutely no point in having them if there nothing else to use them for other then the story and that from what i have seen is all that is available so far.

Also seeing as there is a map and navigation this is missing the sandbox tag, if it had had that already then Redheads or not I would have passed on this. If i want a game ill buy a AAA title, from independent devs like this i want a story and obviously lewdness but mainly a good story, having game mechanics for the sake of having them does not make this a game it makes it a VN with unneeded difficulty to get through the story plain and simple. I will keep this on watch hoping the dev decides to drop the sandbox junk and just go pure VN.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Christmas Holiday.jpg

Happy Holidays, dear Patrons!

It's that most wonderful time of the year! I'm talking about my Finals ending. Christmas too! It was a very hellish week. I already had prepared a late November update after coming back from Thanksgiving but my schedule needed to shift earlier because our scheduled defense got moved a week before because the professors didn't want to spend more time here then they already need especially during Holiday season with COVID and all. Needless to say, most of us went into panic mode. So, sorry about the lack of a secondary update last month. Anyways...
The development. Late January. That's the probable schedule of the 0.04 release. I'll be going back home this coming holidays and I'll bring my PC setup with me to finish the final touches to the game. That includes, the SFX, music, the graphic design, coding, and especially the editing of the script. The last update took, like, 6-8 iterations to get a 'natural' flow to it. Re-renders are also a possibility. Which means I do a lot of 'crunch' days for most of these parts. So, I'll take a rest for these couple of days then get back on the grind.
In other news...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyways, I hope all of you have an amazing holiday this coming December. I'll work my ass off to finish the game in time for next month. That's for this week's update. I'll post Weekend Update #25 on December 25. I'll also release another set of Patron rewards! Stay tuned!

Cheers,
Polyrotix

Last edited:

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018

Happy Holidays everybody!

In this time of year, I want to personally thank all the Patrons who helped support this project. You have my heartfelt gratitude. I know my performance last year for the 0.03 update was painfully lacking and I take great responsibility for that. Growing pains of a newbie solo developer and I strive to do better. In any case, your support for the game, whether by patronage or just simply playing it, means much to me. I hope all of you have a great holiday for the remainder of this year.
I hope next year will be much much better. See you again in 2021! Once again, thank you.

Cheers,
Polyrotix

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Someone please post the new patreon posts:

Dec 9, 2020
Wow.. you guys weren't kidding about the long drawn out mmo intro.... I'm all for backstory... but that was over the top.
And the screen shakes from dialogue every couple seconds to emphasize shouting or surprise is, really, really, annoying.
Those beautiful red heads are the only thing that carried me through it.

Edit: Ok well after getting past that mmo intro, it's like suddenly playing a different game, and it's so good! All that teasing from two of the hottest red heads on here! Definitely hope the game gets more chapters.

Last edited:

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
So I just finished playing. My first thought is in agreeance that the intro is a bit long and could use being condensed or summarized a bit. Despite the shortness of the game so far, I still found myself loving the characters and enjoying the plot immensely. I'll honestly be a little disappointed if I don't get a harem (it seems like that is where it is going)…or at least let me keep the red heads. My biggest issue so far is the freeroam…not a fan of it but I'm not against it as long as there's very little to no grind. Some helpful navigation would also be great (it's not hard to find things now but in the future it might be). Also, small side note; I hated technically being cockblocked by the same chick twice lol.

Really my biggest concern outside the game is the long period between updates. I got lucky I just found this game and not before or the wait for an update would have sucked. Hopefully at some point the updates come faster. I have no doubt when that happens I will be a happy camper.

Can't wait for .4, keep up the nice work.

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
I really want to try this game because of the redheads but damn only 3 updates in 2 and half-year don't really want to hook up with a game that updates in 6-7 months once. will come back when more content is out.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
New public post on Patreon:

2021_Promo.jpg

Happy New Year Everyone!

I can't believe we survived 2020! That was just an insane year. One of those things that'll be written in history text books. Let's hope this year ain't 2020 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo.

State of the game. Majority of the scenes are finished and just needs editing. Coding, writing, and some audio stuff are still needed. There are still minor details in the back of my head I want to improve like the splash screen with an animated one or especially right now, re-rendering some of the old scenes. Most of it from the renders in 0.01. The hospital and condo scene was COMPLETELY re-rendered to help with the new intro. The MMO scenes were untouched because it's still fine but I want to redo it and make it more "engaging" but I'll think more about it later on. Hopefully I can release 0.4 by the end of this month. I say hopefully because life finds a way to mess up my schedule but I'll post the release date 1-2 days before the Patreon release. I don't want to delay more than it should. So, it's back to crunch mode again this month.
Now in some other musings...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, this wraps it up for 2021's first Weekend Update. Hope all of you had a great start this year and if it didn't, hope you have a better days to come!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Thanks for the news. Hmmm, didn't know he was a One Piece Fan. Indeed, chapter 1000 was SICK. I've been reading/watching OP for more than 20 years.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Wow, it's alive! It's good to hear :giggle:

Unfortunately, almost all previews pictures from news of previous months are broken.
To whom it is not difficult, upload with one message under the spoiler, please.

Reactions: Mark17

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Wow, it's alive! It's good to hear :giggle:

Unfortunately, almost all previews pictures from news of previous months are broken.
To whom it is not difficult, upload with one message under the spoiler, please.
Just updated the posts I mirrored here (though some of the images are in webp and won't directly show). Do take note however, that the posts are all public, so you can also view them on Patreon. I originally only linked to the posts but it seems people prefer not to leave this site to view the updates.

Reactions: lambdadw

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Redoing the MMO intro bit is, well I hope he does that in parts while continuing new content as well. Or it might take for ever for actual new content and or for the story to progress. Or reworks it with in the narrative and split it up in multiple chunks as flashbacks. Seeing its very dense and long. To much exposition all at once is not good for story telling.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
The dev didn't remove incest. There's never been any other incest than the tiny bit that's still there. The main plot doesn't even support incest, at least not without some new characters coming into play or something.
But the tag isn't even misleading either, it's there because there are unlockable images that show a mother and daughter kissing and engaging in some light lesbian activity and that's how this forum works. Incest in the game, no matter how little, mean incest in the tags.
If you're worried about wasting time in a game that might not contain what you want, you should always read the thread a bit before jumping in no matter the game.

Something of note, however, in the prologue the MC refers to having a sister. Since you've jumped to another body if the sister were to ever become a part of the game she would be in a bit of an incest grey area. Something to think about.

All I read was "incest tag is in fact 100% misleading"

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I'd seen this before but never really tried it out.

Wow. Really like the character designs. I see this has not been updated much at all in the last 2.5 years, so that's a bummer, but... man, hopefully this gets more content in the near future.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes