SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
i have the same issue, really early on the game Pri tells you to go eat with her outside but i cant go downstairs...

Nevermind i found a solution, just do Fiona's quest first with the missing box and after that start Pri's and it should be fixed

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ive been fast-clicking my mouse button trying to wade through pages and pages of people spouting video game jargon and "Leroy Jekings" scenes trying to find some content......some..plot...some reason for this VN

so far I don't see what all the hype is about. Maybe I should have saved my place so I could come back and fast-click through another few hundred pages later but I just canceled out.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ive been fast-clicking my mouse button trying to wade through pages and pages of people spouting video game jargon and "Leroy Jekings" scenes trying to find some content......some..plot...some reason for this VN

so far I don't see what all the hype is about. Maybe I should have saved my place so I could come back and fast-click through another few hundred pages later but I just canceled out.
There is a option to skip the video game sequence at the begining. Why didn't you choose that?

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I'll be honest, I skipped the video game sequence my first go around because I felt it was going on for too long and I couldn't really follow a lot of the jargon. Actually going through it and better understanding the MC's circumstances and the main conflict at play really added to my experience and made me question even more things.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I usually don't like to skip anything on the first play-through in case it's important, plus the screen just came up "play, skip"

"play, skip"......what? it never said "play or skip boring pointless MMO intro"

I'm not trying to be hostile, it just didn't really do a good job of saying what or why you were playing or skipping, and if you were going to play the MMO into it should have been MUCH shorter and to the point.
Now that I know I can skip the suck, I'll give it another try.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
I usually don't like to skip anything on the first play-through in case it's important, plus the screen just came up "play, skip"

"play, skip"......what? it never said "play or skip boring pointless MMO intro"

I'm not trying to be hostile, it just didn't really do a good job of saying what or why you were playing or skipping, and if you were going to play the MMO into it should have been MUCH shorter and to the point.
Now that I know I can skip the suck, I'll give it another try.
Have you considered just...you know...reading the story and actually experiencing the game as it was intended by the author? Schindler's List is a great movie but not so much if you watch it on Fast Forward.

Just a suggestion.

Reactions: johnelros

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
As I stated in my original post, I was "reading" the "novel" but the never-ending pointless MMO jargon and game play planning really put me off as unnecessary ( as others have stated ) so I started fast forwarding through it to see if there was anything worth reading or paying attention to......nope. I've been playing MMO's for longer than I want to admit in public, understand the jargon and get the point of it if this was a fantasy/MMO/LitRPG game; it's not.

Now that I've skipped the "lets play" section, a few lines of dialog have completely explained what happened.
The opening could have been MUCH shorter and more concise and still convey the same amount of information.
Schindller's List is, indeed, a great movie but if the first two hours had been an in depth dissertation of Oscar Schindler's morning routine of waking up, brushing his teeth, taking a dump, getting dressed and having breakfast - everyone would have fast forwarded through that part.

biiiss

Apr 13, 2019
Can we stop making 18 year olds act like 12 year olds. Or act like they have brain damage. How the fuck is the one girl 18? She literally acts like she's seven and retarded.

Reactions: Nulldev

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Can we stop making 18 year olds act like 12 year olds. Or act like they have brain damage. How the fuck is the one girl 18? She literally acts like she's seven and retarded.
That's because they are only "18" for legal purposes, not for the key audience

Reactions: senjeny

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Witch Priscilla.jpg

Weekend Update #22
A beautiful All Hallows' Eve for you fine folks!

This Weekend Update is a bit late and short because I was given the spookiest thing of all! Responsibilities! I had to travel away for a week or two staying at a relative's house which is near to the site area I need to conduct a site analysis and surveying for my research work. It also means I'm away from my main computer and couldn't do some render work but I did do a lot of script writing for some of the scenes. Anyways, I'll keep this update short and our regular long-form update will resume next week! Have a fine day, guys!

Cheers,
Polyrotix

notjasonbourne

Mar 20, 2018
That's because they are only "18" for legal purposes, not for the key audience
I don't think it's really that. I think what the developer is trying to do is give Pri an anime personality. It seems weird because obviously, these are "realistic" 3D renders and they don't look at all like anime characters. But non-child characters having an immature, "childish" persona is a pretty common trope in anime. Obviously, I could be wrong, but that's how I interpret it.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes