ding000

Dec 6, 2016
if i see updates coming at a more steady pace, i'll start supporting the guy for sure, but 1 year in between... i'll wait and see i guess.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
One year without and update he says! LOL!
V.0.2 came out in November 2018 and it's July 2020 now.
He must really love his studies if time flew by so fast for him :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Vamori

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Just played the update...and I must say, it was pretty awesome!
(One can even say it was worth the wait, but I wont go that far.)

But I will say, it deserves 5 stars and it's still one of the best games on this site.
The attention to detail on this game is pretty good.

Can't wait (definitely not a year ;) ) for the next update

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
the younger girl she want us to go out but i can't go downstairs what do i do?

Last edited:

Loncelode

Jul 29, 2020
What need do in "sunny day" when Fiona working on laptop? I can only say hello for doc and end on it. If use bed - nothing, just repeat day

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019

On to Update 0.04. This update focuses much more on moving the plot direction and introducing the main antagonist of the game and the whole Virtual Reality aspect of it. Also, this update will restructure the intro because as much as I want to build the world, it's also very slow paced.

Cheers,
Polyrotix
That's bad news. I thought the dev had forgotten that thing of "Virtual Reality" and the boring intro. I don't care about antagonist and the plot of the old guy into a young body because that nonsense of virtual reality. I wan't to know about the charming Prii, Fiona and the indian doctor. If the dev want to restructure the intro, it´s great. Delete it and create a more simple premise about a young guy that has an accident or something like that and is helped by her mother's best friend and her daughter. As simple as that. This game is great because of the feminine characters, not because that story of "virtual reality" and change of bodies.

Number 4

Apr 1, 2020
That's bad news. I thought the dev had forgotten that thing of "Virtual Reality" and the boring intro. I don't care about antagonist and the plot of the old guy into a young body because that nonsense of virtual reality. I wan't to know about the charming Prii, Fiona and the indian doctor. If the dev want to restructure the intro, it´s great. Delete it and create a more simple premise about a young guy that has an accident or something like that and is helped by her mother's best friend and her daughter. As simple as that. This game is great because of the feminine characters, not because that story of "virtual reality" and change of bodies.
It's already a good game why do you like to add some incest in it

Reactions: NukaCola

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Let the dev do what he wants. It's like asking any movie director to change something because you didn't like that one particular scene. If you go even further in the old comments, people actually like that virtual reality stuff, me included.

ShadeAway

Apr 29, 2019
Yo.
I'm having a problem progressing. After going to the beach and going back home, cant seem to sleep after. MC saying "i don't havetime to rest!" and "i need to finish that thing with prii!"
Please help. I'm blue balled.

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
Let the dev do what he wants. It's like asking any movie director to change something because you didn't like that one particular scene. If you go even further in the old comments, people actually like that virtual reality stuff, me included.
I let the dev do what he wants. I don´t go to his house with a gun to make him do what he doesn't want. But I can say what I like in this game and what I dislike.
About that virtual reality stuff, if you read the comments and reviews of V1, that is about that stuff, there wasn't a huge enthusiasms about it. Even the dev recognizes that in his first comments here and says he's going to add a button to skip all the intro and start in the hospital with Prii and Fiona.
People started to like this game after V2, when Prii and Fiona came to the game and the story was about getting to know them and their relation with Leon and his amnesia. With Leon, not with a random old man that, for some strange reason related with virtual reality, is reincarnated into the body of a young man. The MC is Leon. All V2 update is about him with Fiona and all V3 update is about his story with Prii when the were kids and his relationship with her now. That old man is not even a real character righ now, and that virtual reality stuff righ now is something accessory. And I don't care about it.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
@Polyrotix I don't know if it's been mentioned, but is it intended for the brackets to be around the colored text items. An example is: "It seems my [ Garden Trowel ] and my [ Watering Can ] is gone." It's not a big deal if it is, I just wasn't sure if it was a coding language issue, or not. I know next to nothing about coding, I just haven't really seen it set up like this before.

Either way, thanks for your time and keep up the good work! Your renders are top notch. I like the general theme of the backgrounds and menus, as well as your choice of music. I look forward to what the future holds for your game.
funny ya mention that so happens im looking for [ Watering Can ]

Medo7210

Jun 24, 2020
Man the prii story made my heart melt , its just too wholsome oh man , she is just the sweetest thing ive ever seen . the promise thing brought me childhood memories of a girl , we used to hang out talk alot when we were kids like first to third grade , the game dug up some of the buried memories and i love it , im considering contacting her she was the sweetest thing and she is pale with some cute freckles too , the game truly moved me deeply . what a good game , one of the best ive ever played

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
In case anyone is looking for the trowel, which I also could not find, it is in the bathroom off of the kitchen, on the bottom of the shelf immediately to the left.

The watering can is in the next-door neighbor's (the home of the sexy Indian doctor) backyard, dangling.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I had to hang this up. When I go to sleep, it goes straight to the main menu/title screen at some point. Fiona's path is still not complete.

Still when this became version 0.3 I promised myself I'd play it...then it became "on hold" I stayed true this whole time lol

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Is there a path for the hot Mom at 0.03?

I just realized with this versioning, it could be a couple of years until we get near a 1.0 release.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes