Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I'm having a total brain collapse after finishing this update.
Never have I seen such beautiful renders!
The lighting and half fuzzy lighting make the two FitzGeralds simply ( I have to repeat ) adorable.
Angellike peachfuzz.
Think I can't handle more than the lick/suck phase.
If it's penetration time next update I'm fearing for a stroke.

At last I've seen the light in two pairs of green eyes!

vileness2

Apr 18, 2019
You know, if you use anime posing and imitate anime sounds in the subtitles of your anime scenarios, it doesn't matter if you are using western character models, the end product still reeks of anime. Commit yourself to one genre in all aspects, people like me who hate anime won't appreciate being baited with screenshots of redheads only to find out later that what they've ACTUALLY signed up for was a 3D retexture of some random anime cartoon.

This is why I appreciate F95zone where I can peruse the content without having to make a bad purchase first. Priscilla faceplanting ass up in a skirt and then doing that retarded puffed cheek angry something gesture standing up for the millionth time is where I called quits (skipping through half the content preceding that scenario), but my patience was already running short way before that having to read "your" and "you're" being used consistently wrong, it's as if you've deliberately used the wrong one 90% of the time, I would've been less agitated if I'd have read "your" and not a single "you're" in the entire script. And this is coming from a non-native speaker so your level of English is absolutely no excuse.

I didn't submit this as a review because liking or disliking anime is too subjective to make an unbiased review, but it's still my opinion, that I thought needed to be voiced.
I agree about the anime mannerisms and spelling mistakes. Not that Priscilla's anime-inspired personality is bad, it just feels like you're interacting with a high school anime club member. I personally think there's a disconnect between her age and looks and the way she acts, but I realize that that was a stylistic choice. Also, sometimes I feel the author's voice escapes too much into all of the characters and they speak too much like each other.

Other than that, it was a fun play, good build up, and the art and choice of music are great. Nice job to the author!

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
Holy shit those ginger babes are awesome. Gonna have to grab this even though I usually don't pick up things with less than 0.6 or so for lack of content. Hope they have some.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm having a total brain collapse after finishing this update.
Never have I seen such beautiful renders!
The lighting and half fuzzy lighting make the two FitzGeralds simply ( I have to repeat ) adorable.
Angellike peachfuzz.
Think I can't handle more than the lick/suck phase.
If it's penetration time next update I'm fearing for a stroke.

At last I've seen the light in two pairs of green eyes!
You're okay dude?
I agreed the lighting and music is excellent. Especially the lighting around the house at evening. It just feel so cozy.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I am having trouble with the flints and striker.
Put the wood in the hearth, and then when I click on the flints in my inventory bag I get an error screen.

I've tried it in various orders of picking up the items, talking and not talking to Prii, but nothing works.

Anyone else had this problem - haven't seen it mentioned in a search.

I have solved it.
I was using the Compressed version.
Downloaded the full version and it worked fine.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
You're okay dude?
I agreed the lighting and music is excellent. Especially the lighting around the house at evening. It just feel so cozy.
Ok after a night where my brain halves (emotional and physical) have come to an agreement: I'll wait for an update until hell freezes over if I have to and then click a frame/30 sec's so I'll not overheat. And have a bowl of nitroglycerin handy in case my heartrate goes ballistic.

Reactions: syh653

woodyy

May 19, 2017
The game is great! but i have one suggestion, the house is empty if there is no progression going on, put the girls in different rooms and put some generic chat, there is no one in the house if the story isnt progressing, after you finish Priscilas story she dissapears.

Password69

Jul 24, 2020
The intro is long, but I looked at the details of the rendered scenes, especially MC's character. Man, that armor have some very nice engravings and good environments. Hence, I was a little bit pleased with what I saw, and pushed through the long intro. Nice characters (especially the redheads), renderings, art style, and while the story is an Isekai, which is unoriginal, but it's still on the modern day is interesting to say the least. Other than that, Keep up the good work! (BTW Are the stamps, menu background, etc. handmade? If so, that really cool and cute!)

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Considering what little we've seen so far, who do you people think is best girl? As difficult as it is, i gotta go with Fiona (which does not mean that i don't love Prii as well). Also, this latest version was a godsend during this pandemic

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As a fan of redheads I've not played this game until now and I am so glad I slogged through that intro. Just a great story with great renders that makes me wish for more. Hope that updates will happen on a more regular basis as this is a fabulous game. Love the music as well and wish for a playlist on Spotify or Youtube.
Anyway... I am firmly team Fiona, not thrilled with how childish Prii is (not kicking her out of bed though, I am not insane).

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
...and while the story is an Isekai...
Is it? I was under the impression Isekai meant the protagonist is pulled into another world, while the situation here is that he's been body-swapped into a different person in his own world. Granted, still not an original concept (I believe Freaky Friday is the go-to reference, although the other party in this case is MIA and the protag's original body seems to be dead based on the news report he saw while during the prologue) and the MMO stuff might come back in later on.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes