Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
At last!
A rare ray of light from a large pile of rubbish.
My soul rests in this game.
I don't want to rush and savor every scene.
Thank you very much Polyrotix, and please don’t abandon your game!

lovehate

Jun 29, 2017
Is there a way to fix that bug when sleeping throws you to the main menu? When prii content is finished and fiona is not

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!

only issue: the smiles are slightly too wide...like they're getting very close to the anime super-wide smile that it's actually creepy

and Priscilla is more like a shy girl, no tsundere, no yandere or other -deres

Just a nice shy girl who is in love and has some issues(related to the fear of being abandoned or left alone by people she loves)

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
There's a link in the first post of the thread that should take you to a post by Phil with a link to guide.
Those were the first eight secret pics. Locations of the new ones:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To be continued...

Last edited:

jjc289

Jun 24, 2019
Was initially thinking the male protagonist would be able to possess the female characters, but I now see it has possession since the male character got into a younger male body.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Those were the first eight secret pics. Locations of the new ones:

To be continued...
I actually updated the guide, so all the new locations are there as well ;)

dream_opera

Oct 11, 2018
Wanted to enjoy this game but the screen shaking makes it impossible. Hopefully someday someone posts a mod to remove it all.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
prii_in_glasses.jpg

Hey!
So, it's been a long time since I wrote a Weekend Update ever since I got bogged down with personal matters. I'm also quite shock by the reception of 0.03 that people were still waiting for me to release a year after 0.02, it just reinforces me to be a better developer and put out updates more.
On to Update 0.04. This update focuses much more on moving the plot direction and introducing the main antagonist of the game and the whole Virtual Reality aspect of it. Also, this update will restructure the intro because as much as I want to build the world, it's also very slow paced. This has been on my backlog since 0.01 came out and I've started re-rendering some of parts of it as the quality difference then and now are really noticeable. I'll probably add more additional NSFW scenes for the three girls.
And that's pretty much it. I'll release the next update much sooner than this recent one because god forbid I release it a year again. Anyways, thank you once again to my Patrons who supports me and had supported me ever since. The support really keeps me going. Thanks!

Cheers,
Polyrotix

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
View attachment 748355

Hey!
So, it's been a long time since I wrote a Weekend Update ever since I got bogged down with personal matters. I'm also quite shock by the reception of 0.03 that people were still waiting for me to release a year after 0.02, it just reinforces me to be a better developer and put out updates more.
On to Update 0.04. This update focuses much more on moving the plot direction and introducing the main antagonist of the game and the whole Virtual Reality aspect of it. Also, this update will restructure the intro because as much as I want to build the world, it's also very slow paced. This has been on my backlog since 0.01 came out and I've started re-rendering some of parts of it as the quality difference then and now are really noticeable. I'll probably add more additional NSFW scenes for the three girls.
And that's pretty much it. I'll release the next update much sooner than this recent one because god forbid I release it a year again. Anyways, thank you once again to my Patrons who supports me and had supported me ever since. The support really keeps me going. Thanks!

Cheers,
Polyrotix
It's nice to know something about the next update even if we all know it's gonna take time to come out

Reactions: NukaCola
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes