witch_doctor

Apr 29, 2018
Ployrotix must like watching latin american soap operas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"¡¿QUÉ HACES BESANDO A ESA MUCHACHA?!"
nandito.gif
Tbh if Poly had been watching telenovelas it would've been way more dramatic.
Although the drama could build up into that point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Aristos and syh653

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
I just started playing the game when it got back from being "abandoned". Honestly the plot for me is so good that I am more invested in seeing the mc get back to his old account and finding out what happened. Was the dev planning on getting back to that or is the mc only going to romance the girls for the rest of the game? Also is the main plot of him and his guild going to be dependent on your progress with the two girls? Cuz I am at the end of available content but no closer to advancing the overall plot was wondering if there was a seperate event or something

Last edited:

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
You know, if you use anime posing and imitate anime sounds in the subtitles of your anime scenarios, it doesn't matter if you are using western character models, the end product still reeks of anime. Commit yourself to one genre in all aspects, people like me who hate anime won't appreciate being baited with screenshots of redheads only to find out later that what they've ACTUALLY signed up for was a 3D retexture of some random anime cartoon.

This is why I appreciate F95zone where I can peruse the content without having to make a bad purchase first. Priscilla faceplanting ass up in a skirt and then doing that retarded puffed cheek angry something gesture standing up for the millionth time is where I called quits (skipping through half the content preceding that scenario), but my patience was already running short way before that having to read "your" and "you're" being used consistently wrong, it's as if you've deliberately used the wrong one 90% of the time, I would've been less agitated if I'd have read "your" and not a single "you're" in the entire script. And this is coming from a non-native speaker so your level of English is absolutely no excuse.

I didn't submit this as a review because liking or disliking anime is too subjective to make an unbiased review, but it's still my opinion, that I thought needed to be voiced.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Jesus flipping christ this needs to be edited down. Don't start a jerkoff game with a 30 minute blow by blow of an MMO raid.
You can just skip that you know? That being said there should be a warning or a description of some sort. If I had known I would hit that Skip button instead of Play. I almost drop the game because of that part. I'm very glad that I stick around.
You know, if you use anime posing and imitate anime sounds in the subtitles of your anime scenarios, it doesn't matter if you are using western character models, the end product still reeks of anime. Commit yourself to one genre in all aspects, people like me who hate anime won't appreciate being baited with screenshots of redheads only to find out later that what they've ACTUALLY signed up for was a 3D retexture of some random anime cartoon.

This is why I appreciate F95zone where I can peruse the content without having to make a bad purchase first. Priscilla faceplanting ass up in a skirt and then doing that retarded puffed cheek angry something gesture standing up for the millionth time is where I called quits (skipping through half the content preceding that scenario), but my patience was already running short way before that having to read "your" and "you're" being used consistently wrong, it's as if you've deliberately used the wrong one 90% of the time, I would've been less agitated if I'd have read "your" and not a single "you're" in the entire script. And this is coming from a non-native speaker so your level of English is absolutely no excuse.

I didn't submit this as a review because liking or disliking anime is too subjective to make an unbiased review, but it's still my opinion, that I thought needed to be voiced.
I think it cute actually. I don't know what anime you're talking about. She does that expression like 2 or 3 time? throughout the entire game and its only one picture. Thats such a small thing to nitpick about. To each their own I guess. Good thing you didn't wirte a negative review just because of that.
I'm not a native english speaker so I have no comment about the writing.

Last edited:

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
I think it cute actually. I don't know what anime you're talking about. She does that expression like 2 or 3 time? throughout the entire game and its only one picture. Thats such a small thing to nitpick about. To each their own I guess. Good thing you didn't wirte a negative review just because of that.
I'm not a native english speaker so I have no comment about the writing.
She puffs up her cheek every time she is upset, so literally as in the literal sense of the expression, no exaggeration, dozens of times. And that's only one anime pose. Every other pose is an anime pose. This is an anime game with western character models. You may find it cute, that's your prerogative, but calling something that occurs dozens of times and mentioned as just one example among many occurrences nitpicking is nothing short of a misrepresentation of facts.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Why you guys so upset about the incest tag? Isn't the incest between mother and daughter the greatest one? Even though they're just some special render images but we may keep looking forward to the future content.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Trying to infer the theme of a game by screenshots alone rarely leads down the road of happiness. In this case the Zone (or rather the uploader) would've done well to include a little bit more information like this bit of the 'About the author' section of the developer's patreon:
The VR elements of the story is influenced primarily of Munpia, Xianxia, and Japanese Light Novels.

This is why I appreciate F95zone where I can peruse the content without having to make a bad purchase first.
The only way for you making a bad purchase with this is to be scammed into paying for it in the first place. The game is available for free over on patreon.

Priscilla faceplanting ass up in a skirt and then doing that retarded puffed cheek angry something gesture standing up for the millionth time is where I called quits (skipping through half the content preceding that scenario), but my patience was already running short way before that having to read "your" and "you're" being used consistently wrong, it's as if you've deliberately used the wrong one 90% of the time, I would've been less agitated if I'd have read "your" and not a single "you're" in the entire script. And this is coming from a non-native speaker so your level of English is absolutely no excuse.
The last part is plain wrong. The group of non-native speakers is comprised of people with widely varying English language skills. You and them are obviously not of equal skill.

Why you guys so upset about the incest tag? Isn't the incest between mother and daughter the greatest one? Even though they're just some special render images but we may keep looking forward to the future content.
They mostly feel baited into playing this because despite the tag there is not a single incest scene at the moment. In other words they still haven't gotten their head around this.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes