Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
When the time comes that i can take advantage of the MC's mind control power i'll refuse in less than a heartbeat, the only way his power will be used in my playthroughs is to either help the girls in their minds or to protect them from shitebags who might try to take advantage, insult or hurt them.

Reactions: syh653

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
So when it's "abandoned"...It's not obviously :)

One thing I will have to do later is play the whole thing over because I'm kind of foggy on the first chapter and as I'm going through the screenshots it's coming back to me...kind of ...but I'll have to do a repeat. Is it just me or does anyone else think that Fiona has an awesome burlesque quality to her

Last edited:
Reactions: syh653

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
So when it's "abandoned"...It's not obviously :)

One thing I will have to do later is play the whole thing over because I'm kind of foggy on the first chapter and as I'm going through the screenshots it's coming back to me...kind of ...but I'll have to do a repeat. Is it just me or does anyone else think that Fiona has an awesome burlesque quality to her?
Yes. Do the repeat. :geek:

Burlesque Fiona you say?

Arys101

May 7, 2020
I'm not sure if my game is bugged, but when Prii says to go to the park, I click the park and it says I need to progress more to go there. Can't find anything else to progress the story.

Edit: I'm not that bright, I didn't see the little city park on the map.

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
I'm not sure if my game is bugged, but when Prii says to go to the park, I click the park and it says I need to progress more to go there. Can't find anything else to progress the story.
That's odd. Did you see the event where she gets ready to go to the park? Are you using the map button on the top right, or using the bus stand thing in front of the house?

Arys101

May 7, 2020
That's odd. Did you see the event where she gets ready to go to the park? Are you using the map button on the top right, or using the bus stand thing in front of the house?
It was my fault, I spent 20 minutes clicking everything everywhere except the little fountain on the map.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes