KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
A visual novel about a guy living with a middle age lady and a teenager girl but no Incesr sounds boring to me honestly
I'm pretty sure it's censored. Priscilla gives off a huge sisterly vibe and Fiona gives off a mom vibe.

nvm you're right but idk maybe he'll meet his former body sister?

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
It isn't censored, did you not pay attention to any of the flashback memories?
I just got to the end of priscilla route. Nothing gave me the idea it wasn't censored bro sis stuff. The doc even introduces her as your sister.

EDIT: Ignore my post didn't see the remainder of the game until now. The incest tag should probably be dropped as it really is a microscopic noncanon part of the game. Though the mc did mention a sister before his reincarnation, so who knows?

Last edited:

Konasuba

Jun 29, 2019
So glad to see this finally being updated. I really loved it when i first played it and have always had it in the back of my mind during the hiatus. You've got my money homie. Gonna support this game till the end. Hopefully it gets that far

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Awesome game. I know about this game quite a while ago but I thought its abandoned so I never bother to play it. The redhead in this game is beautiful. Priscilla is my favorite and her "sex scene" is so romantic. I can't wait for more content with her:love:. Please go support the author on patreon if you can. 2020 feel less worse now

Reactions: House Of Black

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Stuck in the cabin in the woods.. cant find the Flint? Not sure if I missed something.. clicked litteral everywhere in the screen possible but nothing..

Some help would be greatly appreciate it.. enjoying this game other than the hard to find items sometimes..

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Stuck in the cabin in the woods.. cant find the Flint? Not sure if I missed something.. clicked litteral everywhere in the screen possible but nothing..

Some help would be greatly appreciate it.. enjoying this game other than the hard to find items sometimes..
just above the fireplace

Reactions: soulles

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Must protect and give true heart feelings to Priscilla. So cute and sweet with that mischieviousness that makes her PERFECT.

Any who seeks to harm her or Fiona in ANY WAY will answer to the bully demon and that include beating the piss out of the reincanated MC's shitebag dad for breaking Fionas heart in college.

Enough daft talk, i love this game and the romance aspect is amazing, but that will make things hard on Prii or Fiona when the opportunity to have a specific ending and end up breaking one of their hearts, unless a harem ending is planned but the true heart romance this game has could negate that possibility.

Regardless i'm really looking forward to more content.

Last edited:
Reactions: syh653

jedahdemon

Jun 21, 2017
So I know there is a guide for the hidden gallery images, but how the heck would you actually find these normally? There doesn't seem to be anything that would draw your attention to them and they're just static pieces of the scenery, sometimes incredibly tiny pieces of it too.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes