ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
There are plenty of games without free roam. Having to make decisions that affect the narrative path the story is taking, is gameplay. And if it's done right, it can also be considered roleplaying (within the constraints of the medium).

Some of the best out there also include small free-roam parts but organically placed, in a way that doesn't feel like wasting your time trying to find the right door.

This one isn't the worst offender tbh. It looks amazing and even the navigation layout is pleasant looking. But it still feels like useless padding to me.
What you're talking about is branching narratives. Making decisions and getting different results. That's not this story so far. Aside from what you experience at the beach maybe, this is looking to be a linear journey and coming up with branches and likely multiple endings is a huge feat in itself and can even slow progression when you're waiting for content from a certain route but the dev has put time into others.
This is basically a point and click adventure. And not even a tough one. If you don't like it then you can play the plenty of games that you made reference to that aren't free roam. This one clearly isn't to your taste.

Last edited:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
This episode has so many good things and so many memorable scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

which of which do you want to be ??? the redhead or the redhead with horns and wings? :p

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
This episode has so many good things and so many memorable scenes

seriously, did we play the same game? I saw the first three scenes, but the Prii in the movie theater and both of the scenes with the Mom, how did I miss those?

Ok, I've scene them all now exept the

Last edited:

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The incest tag is misleading. I downloaded the game because of it just to find out there isn't incest.
I read comments about an image with incest between mom and daughter and that the dev took off the incest because of patreon.
It's a pity such censorship, but the tag should be removed to avoid misleading people who just want to play incest games.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
The incest tag is misleading. I downloaded the game because of it just to find out there isn't incest.
I read comments about an image with incest among mom and daughter and that the dev took off the incest because of patreon.
It's a pity such censorship, but the tag should be removed to avoid misleading people who just want to play incest games.
The dev didn't remove incest. There's never been any other incest than the tiny bit that's still there. The main plot doesn't even support incest, at least not without some new characters coming into play or something.
But the tag isn't even misleading either, it's there because there are unlockable images that show a mother and daughter kissing and engaging in some light lesbian activity and that's how this forum works. Incest in the game, no matter how little, mean incest in the tags.
If you're worried about wasting time in a game that might not contain what you want, you should always read the thread a bit before jumping in no matter the game.

Something of note, however, in the prologue the MC refers to having a sister. Since you've jumped to another body if the sister were to ever become a part of the game she would be in a bit of an incest grey area. Something to think about.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
View attachment 737179
View attachment 737180
Eerie Entity Wow bro, check this out :love:, it's back. They are coming back to life in exact same order we spoken about them few months ago. First Love and Submission, now this. I hope My sweet Neighbour is next. :love:

Yeah, when I got online today and saw someone say that the game has updated, I was like "No way!" and went to check for myself, and there it was, game had indeed updated, I was real excited about that, happy that the game is still indeed being developed, even if it takes time due to the dev's studies and such :)

Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The dev didn't remove incest. There's never been any other incest than the tiny bit that's still there. The main plot doesn't even support incest, at least not without some new characters coming into play or something.
But the tag isn't even misleading either, it's there because there are unlockable images that show a mother and daughter kissing and engaging in some light lesbian activity and that's how this forum works. Incest in the game, no matter how little, mean incest in the tags.
If you're worried about wasting time in a game that might not contain what you want, you should always read the thread a bit before jumping in no matter the game.

Something of note, however, in the prologue the MC refers to having a sister. Since you've jumped to another body if the sister were to ever become a part of the game she would be in a bit of an incest grey area. Something to think about.

Looks like a technicality: let's put barely anything that we can call incest in the game to just put the incest tag and drive people in, even when it doesn't even involve the MC.
I remember the dev of Alison fallo of the apple, had an incest tag at some point, and I made a comment about that. The dev was honest enough, without being asked, to warn me that the game had little incest content and it wasn't the main theme. Later I saw they removed the tag entirely. (the dev made another game with incest that's very nice).
Anyway, I just make a comment about what I experienced.

That's right, that technicality, that inkling of incest provides deniability about the absence of incest as a theme.
It's not gonna happen, but it would be hilarious if Patreon would ever object that as incest content and make them remove it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ManifestDream

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I read a comment by the dev himself about removing

Looks like a technicality: let's put barely anything that we can call incest in the game to just put the incest tag and drive people in, even when it doesn't even involve the MC.
I remember the dev of Alison fallo of the apple, had an incest tag at some point, and I made a comment about that. The dev was honest enough, without being asked, to warn me that the game had little incest content and it wasn't the main theme. Later I saw they removed the tag entirely. (the dev made another game with incest that's very nice).
Anyway, I just make a comment about what I experienced.

That's right, that technicality, that inkling of incest provides deniability about the absence of incest as a theme.
It's not gonna happen, but it would be hilarious if Patreon would ever object that as incest content and make them remove it.
The assigned tags of a game do NOT represent the main or heavily featured content of a game. They are merely an indicator that said content is there, possibly only in it's slightest form barely more than hinted at. There are games that get assigned a certain tag because of one render among thousands. And devs who petition against said tags to no avail. Searching by tags alone is a mostly fruitless endeavor, you'll still need to read the description, reviews and maybe even use the search function to gauge the amount of content of the tag you're interested in.

This is the current way! (but see also feature requests)

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I read a comment by the dev himself about removing
I'm gonna need a link or something because that seems like bullshit to me. I've been playing this since before the second version dropped and nothing has been removed.

This idea that devs want to mislead people on a pirate site is nuts. Why would anyone want to actively piss off a bunch of people that can then review bomb a game's rating on the forum? What has a dev got to gain from that?
They gain nothing from tricking anyone into playing a game on a site where it's available for free. In fact, as is apparent by some of the comments here, it can hurt a game's reputation. And I don't believe a dev would be that dumb.

And I don't even know which part of my message that you quoted in its entirety 3 times you're referring to with your "technicality" rambling. There's no technicality about it, it is what it is.

DunnS

Nov 10, 2018

I lost all hopes after a couple days, but wow, I really hope he delivers this time.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
oh hell yes! its finally back! i had to pinch myself just to be sure, but sure enough its finally back!

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes