Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Holy Crap, so glad to see this magnificent piece of art return.
I really hoped it would, to that end i did not even delete v0.02 which came out over a year ago.
Well, that is one reason & that even at v0.02 game is still very fun, playable content, & so unique.

I highly recommend this game to well, just about everyone.
200.gif

Jun 5, 2017
I have always been a sucker for freckled redheads.
I see one, I download! :love:
It's great to see such a VN with great potential and amazing renders come back.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
This idea that devs want to mislead people on a pirate site is nuts. Why would anyone want to actively piss off a bunch of people that can then review bomb a game's rating on the forum? What has a dev got to gain from that?
They gain nothing from tricking anyone into playing a game on a site where it's available for free. In fact, as is apparent by some of the comments here, it can hurt a game's reputation. And I don't believe a dev would be that dumb.
This particular dev doesn't even have an account on this site and has no control over what tags are on the game. I'm pretty sure the tag didn't even exist in this game until after I made a comment about it. Most likely a Mod was trying to be thorough and added it.

The only thing that bothers me is the secret pictures. I mean they don't really bother me. They look fantastic. the cheerleader one was my fav. However I worry that Patreon, if they saw some, would interpret a few of them as incest the way Fiona is fondling her daughter.
Be mad at me that it has an incest tag if anyone wants to be upset about it.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I’m stuck with fiona readin e-mails in the kitchen
I tried the laptop at the mc room but nothing

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
This particular dev doesn't even have an account on this site and has no control over what tags are on the game. I'm pretty sure the tag didn't even exist in this game until after I made a comment about it. Most likely a Mod was trying to be thorough and added it.
Poly appears on the first few pages at the very least so he does seem to have an account (with a total post count of just 9), he's just not really active anywhere now. Not even on the Discord. But yeah, the point being that he's not the thread owner. The OP belongs to a mod and it appears to be the mods controlling the tags, not the dev.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
This title actually came back?!

This is one of those rare titles where I'm more invested in wanting to know more about the story of the MC's old life and if we're actually going to learn more. Like what happened to Louis? What happened to his guild? What happened to the MMORPG game? What happened to the prototype headset and Quanto? It seems obvious whose body the MC transferred into, but I want to know more! haha.

Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to see how the MC progresses with the all the ladies, but the story is what pulls me in. I hope we don't have to wait for another blue moon for the next update. :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes