Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
From everything I could gather, there is more to do after that. but try as I might, I can't find what to do either. I can't sleep, there no one anywhere, and NO the hint in the computer aren't helping... unless I need to buy or make the juice, but than again... no stores
So... I started from scratch again... and this time I could go to Sleep after the wine scene and pick it up on the next day. I'm not sure why. but I did chose a different path at the beachj just for fun... so it might have been a bug

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I'm on the "Even the longest day has its End" part but when I do the part where I spy on the woman in the bathroom and I go to bed I get put back to the menu is that the end of the game ?
Sounds like you've completed the Prii content but not the Fiona content. There's a bug that kicks you to the menu if you sleep after completing the Prii route first. One possible solution is to try going to a completely different location from the house and then going back and trying to sleep again, it hopefully shouldn't kick you to the menu and you can continue Fiona's route.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
So this game doesn't even pretend to be incest where the characters act like they're a close family even when they're not related. Right?

Can we petition somehow to get the incest tag removed?

Reactions: Knox_xx

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It's a shame that a game with some of the prettiest renders on this site chose the "door-opening" simulator route for gameplay. The fact that so many posts on here are of the "what do I do now?" variety should have given a hint...

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Seems like a cheap shady way to get the incest tag added to their game to lure people. Thanks for the info though. Gotta ignore this one
So this game doesn't even pretend to be incest where the characters act like they're a close family even when they're not related. Right?

Can we petition somehow to get the incest tag removed?
The assigned tags of a game do NOT represent the main or heavily featured content of a game. They are merely an indicator that said content is there, possibly only in it's slightest form barely more than hinted at. There are games that get assigned a certain tag because of one render among thousands. And devs who petition against said tags to no avail. Searching by tags alone is a mostly fruitless endeavor, you'll still need to read the description, reviews and maybe even use the search function to gauge the amount of content of the tag you're interested in.

This is the current way! (but see also feature requests)

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
It's a shame that a game with some of the prettiest renders on this site chose the "door-opening" simulator route for gameplay. The fact that so many posts on here are of the "what do I do now?" variety should have given a hint...
Some people like that sort of game. I'm one of them. Having to actually seek out and find the content is the actual game part for me, and I'm sure plenty of people feel the same. Without the game part, it just becomes another story to read through.
When you don't have trouble with an element of a game you rarely bring it up, so for every comment where someone has managed to somehow get lost or stuck, there could be countless players who have had no trouble whatsoever on those parts.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
This episode has so many good things and so many memorable scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, A couple of things, the game looks great, but why the whole MMO thing? Sincerely that was cool and it could be a game on its own, but it felt unnecessary since it isn't the main thing on the game, it is nice having the skip though.

Second thing, why sandbox? and why not put the sandbox or at least the point&click tag? I was actually enjoying the game after the prologue but the whole sandbox turned me off.

Besides that the character at least as far as I got where interesting, and it would be cool to see a whole game in the MMO universe but it feels out of place because of the description and that it is basically meaningless after, the graphical quality is really good and the Mc is not an asshole or a childish perv as far as to where I got, so those are really good points towards the game.

Again take this with a grain of salt since I stopped after it became sandbox/point&click, if the game had a hint system or a walkthrough/guide that you could access at any time I might have continued though.

erow

Jan 2, 2018
Not gonna lie, i'm happy this game is back definitely some of the best models out there. But the dev is finishing his Architecture thesis which as an architecture student myself i can definitely say is hard and time consuming as hell depending on the subject he choose, i wish good things to him in both his endeavors.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Some people like that sort of game. I'm one of them. Having to actually seek out and find the content is the actual game part for me, and I'm sure plenty of people feel the same. Without the game part, it just becomes another story to read through.
When you don't have trouble with an element of a game you rarely bring it up, so for every comment where someone has managed to somehow get lost or stuck, there could be countless players who have had no trouble whatsoever on those parts.
There are plenty of games without free roam. Having to make decisions that affect the narrative path the story is taking, is gameplay. And if it's done right, it can also be considered roleplaying (within the constraints of the medium).

Some of the best out there also include small free-roam parts but organically placed, in a way that doesn't feel like wasting your time trying to find the right door.

This one isn't the worst offender tbh. It looks amazing and even the navigation layout is pleasant looking. But it still feels like useless padding to me.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You don't need to click around, there are hints on MC's laptop when you get to that point.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes