Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
IS THE GAME OVER AFTER THE WINE SCENE ?
From everything I could gather, there is more to do after that. but try as I might, I can't find what to do either. I can't sleep, there no one anywhere, and NO the hint in the computer aren't helping... unless I need to buy or make the juice, but than again... no stores

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
thank you so much for this gem! this is one of the few games that i actually dont use skip button (exept the intro :whistle:)
cant wait to see what comes next! :giggle:

on the sidenote is it meant to ''end the game'' after the story so far is done on either of the redheads? like i finished prii first and when i tried to use bed it just dropped me back to main menu :unsure: happens on both routes

edit: seems to be a bug if you just go outside of the house and come back in then it works just fine (noticed that after route finished and new day starts the todays date goes missing and if you use bed then thats how it drops you back to main menu but if you go out of the house date comes but you have to sleep once so the other route comes back active)

Last edited:

tulkas

Sep 15, 2017
From everything I could gather, there is more to do after that. but try as I might, I can't find what to do either. I can't sleep, there no one anywhere, and NO the hint in the computer aren't helping... unless I need to buy or make the juice, but than again... no stores
When is the wine scene? Im stuck after the cabin scene

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
When is the wine scene? Im stuck after the cabin scene
not being a wise ass or anything, but I don't see how one can bestuck on the cabin... it flowed pretty easily for me. as soon as I got home the wine scene triggered

Reactions: Grelk

tulkas

Sep 15, 2017
not being a wise ass or anything, but I don't see how one can bestuck on the cabin... it flowed pretty easily for me. as soon as I got home the wine scene triggered
I dont think we are talking about the same cabin my friend. I get this message in the computer after it: "Even the longest day has its End"

MrDavies97

Jun 24, 2019
I'm on the "Even the longest day has its End" part but when I do the part where I spy on the woman in the bathroom and I go to bed I get put back to the menu is that the end of the game ?

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes