Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
How much content is in this game? Looks interesting, but .003 for a game that started in 2018 doesn't seem like much. Unless each update had a good amount of content.
It's not about the quantity but rather the quality of the content with this one. The intro alone is intriguingly epic. Lucky for me, I discovered it very late (just a few weeks back in fact, probably because of the abandoned tag) so my wait hasn't been long, but boy am I glad this is alive again.

The hype is real! :love:

Alexon

Feb 25, 2018
like seriously!!! just finished 0.02 version few minutes ago knowing its abandoned. and now its alive again!! why goes this luck other abandoned games i tried !! anyways hope it doesnt get abandoned again before completing...

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Woah, I can't believe this. Just today I downloaded the 0.2 version, because I forgot about this completely and got reminded of it while playing Alicization Lycoris. xD I was sad this was abbandoned. And BAM, new updated, not abbandoned! :D Amazing. :)

Reactions: NukaCola

XWhirlX

Jun 25, 2018
I just opened the page and saw this. Please tell I’m not sleeping. It’s good to see this great start of a game come back.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: NukaCola
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes