crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Absolutely magnificent! Character wise, lore wise, render wise even UI wise it was like a feast. Models are incredibly hot. But oh man, oh man were those songs exceptional! Everything adds up to the games atmosphere which is top notch.

It's really, really sad it doesn't continue to be developed. If it does, it would be the best game in here by far in all aspects.

Reactions: Hordragg and 01234

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
You mean he could work on this when he's stuck at home of sorts?
I meant that the chances are smaller because of the risk of getting the virus, but if he were just stuck at home he could maybe thinking about returning with this project, however i think he must be having online classes (because he was in college as far as i recall) so there's that

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
I meant that the chances are smaller because of the risk of getting the virus, but if he were just stuck at home he could maybe thinking about returning with this project, however i think he must be having online classes (because he was in college as far as i recall) so there's that
He did Architecture which is intensive and time consuming.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hopefully he'll drop by some day, a man with a taste for redheads is always a valuable asset.
Having pinged them might do just that, seeing as they've been active today at 5:51 PM (UTC+2). If their profile can be trusted, that is. :illuminati:

Reactions: Aristos

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Oh nooo! when did this get abandoned? i totally forgot about it. also its nice that GhostPhil is doing ok. his appreciation threads are how i found this and so many other great games

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018

This episode has been a long long time coming. Lots of thing has been on my plate for the last couple of months especially because I'm currently occupied by my Architectural thesis work which I highly prioritized hence my lack of presence here. I know some of you are/were frustrated by the pace of the development and I apologize for that sincerely. Anyways, I won't bore you with my life story and hope you enjoy Priscilla's story on this new episode.

Reincarnotica 0.03 for PC:
Reincarnotica 0.03 for Mac :

Cheers,
Polyrotix

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes