Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
It's labeled 'frenchlovers' in the game files. You can use Unren to extract it from the archive.
Oww.. okey, thank you
So... a song named "French Lovers" in this game .... and an user named Boniparte whose user name is just one letter off from Bonaparte, the family name of French ruler . This can't be a coincidence, right? :oops:

Robert Monotoli
Status: Currently the Europe in 1809 while wearing a very fancy hat.

D

Deleted member 2043115

Such a shame as the quality was there. These were the best character models I've seen.

D

Deleted member 2043115

Haha yep. And I think there is even 1-2 devs on here that put out games with graphics that look like they would fit in more with 1999 3D games than 2020. Sadly this isn't even hyperbole, I'm not sure what rendering software they're using to make those games.

Sir_Fapp_Alot

May 6, 2020
just... damn... saw the redheads and thought "why not?"
the whole MMO intro sucked me right in and was amazing!
i felt bad after getting a blowjob from Fiona right after her plot tho... but man... i'm a fan of this game! amazing story! too bad it is abandoned!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I agree on the renders were pretty top notch, especially at the time.

The intro story was great, you had the game, illegal actions in and outside the game, just a lot of interesting sub plots.

Then freaky friday happens which may or may not have killed the Younger MC's mind/soul, or left it in the game. Dead fat MC's body also makes for an interesting tie in to being able to continue his crimes.

The story post that was just okay. Yeah it was the sex portion, but way less interesting story wise, and previous guy was just a dick for no reason.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
I agree on the renders were pretty top notch, especially at the time.

The intro story was great, you had the game, illegal actions in and outside the game, just a lot of interesting sub plots.

Then freaky friday happens which may or may not have killed the Younger MC's mind/soul, or left it in the game. Dead fat MC's body also makes for an interesting tie in to being able to continue his crimes.

The story post that was just okay. Yeah it was the sex portion, but way less interesting story wise, and previous guy was just a dick for no reason.
He got blasted for that extremely long MMO intro. That's why the story pacing changed in the second update.

Reactions: ElBandarra
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes