kden

Jan 30, 2019
The best 2 episodes I have ever played for a long while, I have a mega crush on Fiona now. Really love the way this story is built up so far. Hopefully Poly can wrap his shit up and gets back on track, because all I can do now is wandering alone in her cozy house looking for a lovely sight of them two. It will take me another long while to get over this loss. Please come back Poly, your people need you so bad!

Last edited:

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
maybe someone can take this pretty sweet game over.... someone who would at least try to keep the gamestyle and characters as they are... I´m sure this dev would get a lot of new fans throught it.

and yes, I know it isnt likely... but it seems at least more so then the original dev comming back.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
maybe someone can take this pretty sweet game over.... someone who would at least try to keep the gamestyle and characters as they are... I´m sure this dev would get a lot of new fans throught it.

and yes, I know it isnt likely... but it seems at least more so then the original dev comming back.
A dev taking over would need the same assets as well as the overall art direction and ability to match it. Otherwise it would become something much poorer in quality. I don't see that happening. Not to mention being able to contact the original dev for their acceptance of the offer.

Reactions: offset8

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
New to this. Before I download (understanding it's abandoned), will I be blue balled? Or is there fap worthy material?

kden

Jan 30, 2019
New to this. Before I download (understanding it's abandoned), will I be blue balled? Or is there fap worthy material?
Personally I find it uber-hard to resist Fi especially in the secret lingerie closet scene, my right hand movement could undoubtedly be a perfect match with the speed of Woody the woodpecker. Just skip the entrance and enjoy. Use a walkthrough to reduce your blue balled cooldown, in case your blood doesn't find the need to stay in your boner while you're running her errands.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Which one? There are two :p

I do agree though, very sad to see this one die. I got my hopes up when the dev came back talking about working on it again. Now I'll believe it when there's an actual update posted.
Mostly the daughter. It was a while ago that I played it, I happened upon it by chance and decided to check out if there had been any updates in the meantime only to find out it was abandoned. I remember it being one of the first times I could really get into the characters aesthetics wise since so many 3d games have repetitive, bland models.

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
That be lots of rewriting the narrative as well. Or it would be a strange context in lots of scenarios.

SilR

Dec 28, 2017
Wow, the characters are seriously cute.
Is there a list of daz morphs to replicate them available?

Reactions: rb813

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Wow, the characters are seriously cute.
Is there a list of daz morphs to replicate them available?
If you post in the fan art section, you'll probably get better help. I posted there once about a Slonique character that no one even liked, and they still identified all the major assets rather quickly.

I would love to see more art of these beauties. Hell, I almost think we should just beg Polyrotix to keep producing individual, context-free images of them, and stop worrying so much about the story. It was, frankly, way too in-depth for a sex game.

• Angry
Reactions: Robert Monotoli
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes