GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
When I was writing something to Poly it often took weeks or months for him to answer. Mostly he answered when he wrote a new Patreon update. Not hearing from him doesn't mean much. It is frustrating as hell and I am myself at the point where I only pledge 1$, but it is realistic that we will hear from him again before Christmas. But yeah it is damn frustrating.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But .. but you are a ghost ... Phil! your ghastly figure all wrinkled fabric on a svelt dame holding her aching nogin all accounted to so much anguish and deep silence on tha part of this dev ... Cheer up!

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Its been a little over a year now, some part of me still believes game will continue soon.
I hope its not just me being optimistic as this game is freaking fantastic, and you really can't say that for a game with just 2 releases so far.
Come on Santa, i've been nice this whole year so please let us see this game continue. Heck i'll even settle for an update from dev.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
That was realy great game. Why like this games always being onhold or abonded :cry: Some part of me still belive this game continue maybe... But real life rather disappointed we all know...

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
At this point its the Waiting game. He did say he was close to finishing the next chapter.
After that he has to prove his worth again so thats going to be hard either way.
So but he also needs time for the game, and that is a problem.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It's the same as last time. Poly released his last Patreon update in September and no news since then.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
How do you make an game this good then put so little time into actually seeing it thru.
I can only assume, it is real life stuff. But no clue. I guess he has his reasons. Same with Love and Submission for example.

Reactions: Mark17
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes