Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This is not serious. If he wasn't coming back he shouldn't have said anything.
I'm removing this game from my signature, I don't want to recommend a project that doesn't have anything to offer right now.
Hopefully it will be worth recommending again one day.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
The last update looks like it was in September. I'm sorry but if are making a game and you decided to go on Patreon, then you really need to update those who are supporting you on a regular basis. If I decided to make an adult game or anything for that matter and I was receiving income from people, I wouldn't just allow 3 months go by without a word.

I just recently got to play the opening and thought it was slightly different. But no it turns out to another abandoned project just like the rest.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I'm back, baby!

Finally! It's been a while since I've got to touch my stuff regarding anything Reincarnotica after the hiatus due to the stress from university. Playing around with DAZ again feels foreign when I've been using AutoCAD and Sketchup for a few months now. I've gotten used to only seeing building models and seeing floor plans for the last few months that playing around with Priscilla and the others or anything with a human in 3D space feels weird for some reason. Well, I'm back and the school priorities are in the down low. The stress was entirely my fault on that part and it bit me in the ass. This summer I had to retake a class again which was pretty expensive.

The following weeks were just me taking advantage of the little amount of time I can to take a vacation out of state which I really needed. I also dealt with some personal stuff along the way but right now everything's fine. Let's just say this year wasn't my year, I expected to provide 2-3 major updates for this game atleast and I fucked it up. So now, I want to take a different approach after this fiasco and go for a monthly update plan. Even if it's a small one. It's to put me on a mindset to push myself and bring the product to fruition. For the current update, I focused a lot on every little detail, music, art, the dialogue, the coding, etc... so it takes a lot of time especially if you want to "perfect" it. If I just cut the following updates into little bite-sized pieces, I can probably move the progress of the game faster and I'll just reserve big updates like this if it's, you know, big. I still need to recheck which part of which story I need to cut away and which can be put in into larger update. I haven't even released the new heroines yet and I'm excited for that!

Oh before I forget, I'm sorry to those who've messaged me here and on Discord if I'm fine or something. I haven't logged in for awhile back then because I was anxious of the negative reactions from the lack of updates. I was already panicking with the deadline coming for my presentation then that I just ignored anything about the game. Heck, I haven't even touched any ero-games this past few months because it reminded me of my own. So sorry again for that! I'm quite alright btw.

Anyways, I'm FINALLY on track to finish this damn update. I just need a bit of time to re-adjust but I'll be back again. See you on the next weekend update!

Cheers,
Polyrotix

This is from his last update. He plan to do monthly updates. Nothing happened in October and so far nothing in November. Also nothing happened on the weekend update either. I would marked this abandoned.

I wanted to include, near to the last paragraph, he mentions that he hasn't log onto Discord because of the negative reactions. What did he expect? People spent money on their own hard earned cash so consider them as investors. From a business mindset, you want to see progress. If you don't see progress of course you would be upset?

He needs to grow up and get on with it. Deal with it. Fix it by making progress and doing updates! Not hiding in hole because people are getting upset. He caused it so I think he should man up and face it.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm back, baby!

Finally! It's been a while since I've got to touch my stuff regarding anything Reincarnotica after the hiatus due to the stress from university. Playing around with DAZ again feels foreign when I've been using AutoCAD and Sketchup for a few months now. I've gotten used to only seeing building models and seeing floor plans for the last few months that playing around with Priscilla and the others or anything with a human in 3D space feels weird for some reason. Well, I'm back and the school priorities are in the down low. The stress was entirely my fault on that part and it bit me in the ass. This summer I had to retake a class again which was pretty expensive.

The following weeks were just me taking advantage of the little amount of time I can to take a vacation out of state which I really needed. I also dealt with some personal stuff along the way but right now everything's fine. Let's just say this year wasn't my year, I expected to provide 2-3 major updates for this game atleast and I fucked it up. So now, I want to take a different approach after this fiasco and go for a monthly update plan. Even if it's a small one. It's to put me on a mindset to push myself and bring the product to fruition. For the current update, I focused a lot on every little detail, music, art, the dialogue, the coding, etc... so it takes a lot of time especially if you want to "perfect" it. If I just cut the following updates into little bite-sized pieces, I can probably move the progress of the game faster and I'll just reserve big updates like this if it's, you know, big. I still need to recheck which part of which story I need to cut away and which can be put in into larger update. I haven't even released the new heroines yet and I'm excited for that!

Oh before I forget, I'm sorry to those who've messaged me here and on Discord if I'm fine or something. I haven't logged in for awhile back then because I was anxious of the negative reactions from the lack of updates. I was already panicking with the deadline coming for my presentation then that I just ignored anything about the game. Heck, I haven't even touched any ero-games this past few months because it reminded me of my own. So sorry again for that! I'm quite alright btw.

Anyways, I'm FINALLY on track to finish this damn update. I just need a bit of time to re-adjust but I'll be back again. See you on the next weekend update!

Cheers,
Polyrotix

This is from his last update. He plan to do monthly updates. Nothing happened in October and so far nothing in November. Also nothing happened on the weekend update either. I would marked this abandoned.
It might be marked as such at some point, but based on the rules of F95, we've not reached the point yet to mark it Abandoned.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Its interesting I posted on the developers Patreon website and hasn't replied back, so either he jumped ship or he jumped ship!
I'm not saying you're not right, but you've only given it two days. It might take a little longer to get a reply. (Ofc, there also might never be a reply. :()

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I'm not saying you're not right, but you've only given it two days. It might take a little longer to get a reply. (Ofc, there also might never be a reply. :()
I know it's sad because I actually like the introduction. It was definitely somewhat original. But if you look at his recent post and look at all the other posts before you read my post. No where in that time does he reply. So if he hasn't replied to some of the others that date back two months before my 2 days post. Just should give you an idea? I mean I would of loved to support him but not if they aren't active.

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Its interesting I posted on the developers Patreon website and hasn't replied back, so either he jumped ship or he jumped ship!
What exactly did you post? And have other people made similar posts.

He did mention something about experiencing Anxiety to continue the game and what not, due to the Silence he made.
Probably at this point people will demand/attack for the next update. Which isn't helpful either but if this is the case.
Both sides are at fault.

In the end or better said best case scenario is either don't say anything at all and he'll eventually update. Or appeal to him in what ever positive manner to give incentive to continue this game.

Let him make himself feel guilty while the rest of the Patreons compel him to continue.
You could Harass and berate anyone over time but long term won't have any positive effect on productivity.

When I used to go to school I noticed other classes usually pester/bully the Teacher and what not. (Teacher goes away or doesn't teach any more) Our class usually went to make conversation with the Teacher find out about his interests are. So we could avoid school work yet. Make sure we keep him/her talking.

Eventually teacher catches on ofc. But it was always more effective to appeal to someone then burn them to the ground.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Well if I teacher got bullied in school that he quits his then he wasn't cut out to be a teacher in the first place.

So keeping that in mind. If the developer isn't ready for criticism because he has been lacking a presence on his Patreon page where people have decided to pledge their own money to help him with his efforts than maybe he doesn't have what it takes to be a developer in the first place.

Now I have supported a few creative artists but when they go pitch dark or live in a cave somewhere and decides to come out of hiding, that doesn't boast my confidence in said creator, at which point I would abandoned my support.

Think of major game studio being published by another company. The publisher gives money to developer to make a game. The publisher has certain rights which are usually drawn out in a legal contract. So the publisher will have direct communication with developer on progress and updates. Depending on nature of relationship from publisher to developer, the publisher can request certain things to be added to the game to insure profit on their end. But that is another topic.

A lot of adult creators from what I have seen lack a few skills. Especially in writing good narratives. So when one does come along and has a interesting concept, and it goes off the radar, or the developer drops off the face of the earth; it's disappointing. I'm not going to beg a developer to work on a project, or even ask for an update. That is on that developer to let his community know what is going on. I mean unless he died or got into a freaking accident that cause him to loose all memory. Its not hard to add a update post to say "Hi I am alive and still working on it guys". I don't mind spending 10 bucks here or there, but if the developer goes 3 months without a word. I am just not going to support them.

Last edited:

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
There is a difference between Criticism and Bullying. And both can stack.

I'm trying to be practical here Optimize chances, that is what i'm trying to say.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes