Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
The gap between 0.01 and 0.02 was pretty long as well. Not sure if the current wait is longer or not though. I'm still hopeful that it'll continue.

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Let us inspect the patreon post before the latest: "First, I'll be PAUSING THE MONTHLY BILLING now and will only continue it AFTER THE RELEASE of 0.3 because I feel like an asshole charging without doing anything this month."

Nothing on Discord and Patreon since the one above. Now in September the "i am back"-post . But if you look now he/she/it gets over 100$ per month...isn't that kinda goin back on the word? Since v.003 isnt out . ( 3months = ~300$)

*coughs* not nice.

Reactions: Mark17

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Let us inspect the patreon post before the latest: "First, I'll be PAUSING THE MONTHLY BILLING now and will only continue it AFTER THE RELEASE of 0.3 because I feel like an asshole charging without doing anything this month."

Nothing on Discord and Patreon since the one above. Now in September the "i am back"-post . But if you look now he/she/it gets over 100$ per month...isn't that kinda goin back on the word? Since v.003 isnt out . ( 3months = ~300$)

*coughs* not nice.
Perhaps, but also now its on the backers they can stop their subs so. And or they might still have hope.

Reactions: Mark17

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Probably one of the best interms of looks. This man has good tastes. This is an eye candy of a game and has great potential if not for the fact the dev only made a single route approach and he never answered who the traitor is ! ohh and he went MIA, but that's another story.

The single greatest gripe I have is...who is the TRAITOR !
this question will forever haunt me and any who played this game. We will forever toss and turn not knowing who is the traitor and what ever happened to his poor AI.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes