darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Reincarnotica [v0.03] [Polyrotix] - Original Size: 822MB

Compressed version for PC (220MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Maybe I'm misjudging this game but I am really bored with the Big Tits and Ass incest Milfs that seem to be the go to in every game now. What happened to slim girls and cute little virgins that you can romance or force? What happed to original stories? I think l'll pass though the interracial is a nice tidbit. But again monster titted milf. (Yawn)

Reactions: AJBit and Ace_X

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Maybe I'm misjudging this game but I am really bored with the Big Tits and Ass incest Milfs that seem to be the go to in every game now. What happened to slim girls and cute little virgins that you can romance or force? What happed to original stories? I think l'll pass though the interracial is a nice tidbit. But again monster titted milf. (Yawn)
I share your smaller breasts preference but these are some of the best redheads in any game I've played so I'm fine with it. I assume that if it continues we might get more variety of body types from characters that aren't introduced yet, who really knows though.

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I share your smaller breasts preference but these are some of the best redheads in any game I've played so I'm fine with it. I assume that if it continues we might get more variety of body types from characters that aren't introduced yet, who really knows though.
I share both of your preferences.

But this games is just so well done that you can't ignore it.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes