Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Maybe I'm misjudging this game but I am really bored with the Big Tits and Ass incest Milfs that seem to be the go to in every game now. What happened to slim girls and cute little virgins that you can romance or force? What happed to original stories? I think l'll pass though the interracial is a nice tidbit. But again monster titted milf. (Yawn)
Oh, this got an original story alright. The intro was really a slog tho. I wonder if he'll bring back the VR world.

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
What is the new content for chapter 3?

I haven't found anything new....

This should be the right link... The game files say v0.3

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EthanHunt95

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
I share your smaller breasts preference but these are some of the best redheads in any game I've played so I'm fine with it. I assume that if it continues we might get more variety of body types from characters that aren't introduced yet, who really knows though.
That would be nice. But I'm not going to hold my breath. Might check back in a little while. One of my favs is Summertime Saga and it has a lot of milfs but other choices too. From asian teacher to cheerleader to a character who could be trans (your choice). You can even get them pregnant. In fact a couple storylines require it. So I'll check back in a few months to see if there is anything to interest me but until that time unless the younger redhead is a normal tited younger than me virgin there isn't much to appeal to me.

Reactions: Grelk

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Now that you mentioned it, i haven't seen him as well, hope we hear from him soon
I am not really active on this forum anymore. Most of the time I am only on like 3 to 4 Discords and that's it. :)

Though I am glad we got a life sign of Poly. I guess it is safe to say that the next update will take some time again though, because of his Architecture Thesis. But now I am pretty sure we will get it at some time.

Beerenjude

Jul 10, 2017
If this ain't prove of the Lord listening to your woes and prayers I don't know what is. We have been blessed today :D

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes