Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
They kind of did if you read the Patreon post.
I must admit, I lied... I was about to read but I procrastinated seeing how long it is. But I did now! And just from the way he wrote this post I can say that this boy surely knows how to use words, which hypes me a little about his future creations.

Dev's real life experience from last years despite being really tough, gave him experience most of devs here never had and we can see that in theirs childish and unreal vision of the world they present in games. Also admitting to own mistakes and having strength to go back to this project and work on it takes really a lot of courage. I don't want to sound cringe or something, I just know how hard life can be and it is great to see someone back on his legs.

Without further ado, wish you dev best and looking forward for next updates.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Yeah, just saw Patreon update post. Of course it is not up to me but my first thought is... wouldn't it be better to abandon such and old early stage project and start anew? I mean technology, renders quality etc., 5 years is like an old age. Based on some reactions here I guess game/writing is somehow good?
SHUT UP DUDE LET US HAVE THIS

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
damn I must be dreaming or I was beaten by Santa for asking for this so much:love:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????????????????????

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

I can't believe my eyes! :cry::cry:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
happy to see it back, but thought this was scrapped?
Was never officially scrapped, dev just disappeared with some of his last few posts noting he may take breaks due to school. His Patreon post that accompanied this update(which was posted a few pages back in the thread) highlight the dev's explanation for vanishing.

Reactions: Kaine1994

kpvsc29983

May 11, 2019
What the unholy necromantic fuck-
Y'know what? Gift horses and what not. I'm just gonna be thankful, be glad the like $50 I put in wasn't in vain, and move on.

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
I think there's a bug in Fiona's first h-scene, it won't continue after the black screen with the "A FEW MINUTES LATER..."

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes