RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm pretty happy to see this game and DEV are back since this game was quite promising and unique, but coming with an update yet not fixing any problems the game has or not upgrading lacking features is kind of disappointing, in my book this update should have fixed and add some of the features I'm gonna talk about, yet I'm still hoping DEV will fix and add features the game needs with next update at least, otherwise, the game potential will be wasted with the current rate, and I really wouldn't wanna see that.

- We have only 9 save pages, and all Renpy games have 999+ save pages, having only 9 is like a joke, we need more save pages, 999 like all others preferably.
- We can't skip time without clicking the bed, and to reach the bed we have to pass all that way in the house, terrible decision, there should be an option to skip time on the main hub, like clicking a picture on the day should work that way, it's already there, why not make functional?
- We can't look for tips without clicking the laptop in our room, so every time we need tips about the game we have to pass all that way over and over again, we need a tips button on the main HUB and not gonna lie have more clear tips might be better as well, currently some of them are annoyingly vague.
The rollback feature doesn't work as it should, it's only rollbacks 10 dialogue backward, not good enough.
- The sex scene we had was even bad for 2018, it did not have enough pictures/angles/positions, and even in those days animations were a wanted feature for sex scenes, and for today it's very bad to not have it, DEV really has gotta work on those sex scenes if he wants to call this game adult game at all, preferably well-made animations are needed, since DEV can do animations as we can see with other stuff, he really should spend time on sex scenes as well.
- The left click and ESC buttons do not open the save menu, it's something most of the Renpy games have and makes things far easier.
- There is still no gallery feature in the game, but it's always good to have for checking scenes you might have missed or if you want to check some scenes again.
- Before this game had problems with the updates and the content, updates were taking too long and giving us a pretty short amount of content. I hope this time things will be different.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Easy Tiger, lets not get carried away now.
I really believe that though. Eternum at its core is a less mature (not necessarily a bad thing, just targetted at a younger audience) game that is really focused more on the sex than the story. This one's the opposite. Assuming that the dev successfully realizes his vision, this can easily be a masterpiece even WITHOUT the sex.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Wow, we have update! the next one will be in a few years, again, for sure! yay!
I don't trust this dev now.
Nah dude people are just gonna facepalm you even though you have the most basic, normal levels of skepticism. The dev disappeared for more than 2 years didn't pause his patreon, it dropped down to 38 dollars, he came back with a big announcement, it's been almost half a day and all he managed to do was go from 38 to 42 dollars and these schmucks think he is gonna be making this game again lol. As i said there are a plethora of games to chose from now, it's not 2018 anymore, why waste time on this when there are better and more consistent games out there. Needless to say he wont be paying off his student debt with this one.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Yooooo what the fuck is going on lmfao I almost shit a brick when I saw this on the updates page. Wild. This was like the first 3 games I ever played when I got into F95 and AVN's. So glad this is back.
im cautiously optimistic lol, this happened before on this game if i remember right

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes