Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Weeeelllllll........

With a Job even if its work from home, a girlfriend, a kid to look for..... even than there will not be enough "free" time to work on such a project without loosing on sleep or free time for himself.

I won´t believe in a Dev, who gives up his work twice and than decides to work on it again with much more going on in his private life. A friend of mine has a wife, 2 kid and a fulltime job. He has at best 2-3 times a week to play for 1 hour on PC.

Where would the time to develop a game come from? If there will not be at least some updates with a decent amount of content in the next year, its a hard pass for me.

J2400

Aug 27, 2018
You either have to be a friend of the dev or the dev themselves alt account. This comes back after 3 fucking years and you're singing its praises like a used car salesman.
It was really, really good before it got abandoned. I'm wary it happens again, but until it does I'm appreciating any scrap of content it releases.

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
I was contemplating if I will ever try this game because it was abandoned now that it is back I have now the reason.

Jan 17, 2021
I was just thinking about this game like yesterday, trying to remember the name of it as "that game with the really hot gingers that died off" Hope it keeps some momentum this time.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Easy Tiger, lets not get carried away now.
I really believe that though. Eternum at its core is a less mature (not necessarily a bad thing, just targetted at a younger audience) game that is really focused more on the sex than the story. This one's the opposite. Assuming that the dev successfully realizes his vision, this can easily be a masterpiece even WITHOUT the sex.
Hmm once in a lifetime was really good and somehow Eternum slipped under my radar.
But I'm placing several chips on "Radiant" from a storytelling standpoint and I'm planning to check this "Eternum" out hopefully soon. Now if Eternum has consistent updates, well....That's worth several points.

Reactions: Lord Grim

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Weeeelllllll........

With a Job even if its work from home, a girlfriend, a kid to look for..... even than there will not be enough "free" time to work on such a project without loosing on sleep or free time for himself.

I won´t believe in a Dev, who gives up his work twice and than decides to work on it again with much more going on in his private life. A friend of mine has a wife, 2 kid and a fulltime job. He has at best 2-3 times a week to play for 1 hour on PC.

Where would the time to develop a game come from? If there will not be at least some updates with a decent amount of content in the next year, its a hard pass for me.
I'm not complaining but am very grateful that there is still life in this my absolute favourite.
Inspite of life's happenings the dev have managed to produce.
If he manages to continue updating, great!
If not, sad!
But I won't spread negativity about it!

Peach Fuzz Rules

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes