nutzbutz

Oct 25, 2017
fiona comes to mc's room after school reunion and gets sick and then the screen goes black with caption "a few minutes later"..then nothing...is that the end of the update?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
A shame though, back in the day this was a promising game with 2 of the prettiest redheads out there, now it's not that special anymore.
If you know of more games with redheads that look this good, please share.

So why is there an "incest" tag, when the prologue clearly states that the MC parents died 13 years ago?
There's a whole weird VR thing that causes the MC to wake up in a different body, and the main LI's are "his" mom and sister. (Or maybe they're still step-family, it's been a long time since I played this.)

is there any gallery or a way to see pics ? I feel like im missing contents
Download the latest version of unren and put it in the game folder, then extract the RPA.

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
How is this incest?
There's a whole weird VR thing that causes the MC to wake up in a different body, and the main LI's are "his" mom and sister. (Or maybe they're still step-family, it's been a long time since I played this.)
The redheads are basically an adopted family for the main character. The incest tag is because one of the hidden easter egg images depicts the mom and daughter having sex.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I'd forgotten about this game entirely, which included the fairly pointless and annoying sandbox aspect... sadly seems there's no content with the hot doctor yet, hopefully now it's back to life there'll be something good with her before it hibernates again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhai

memonto_mori

Aug 19, 2020
wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff wtffffffffffffffff he came back after 2 years wow

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
this "comeback" could be compared only to scumdrop and his masterpiece - there is hardly anything worth of playing in this "new" update...well, apart from him switching to the latest renpy (8.1.1.) which is a great stuff and totally worth of supporting/playing :BootyTime:

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes