Jan 17, 2021
don't need it but usually renpy errors are page long and not many want to scroll past that so in future attach traceback.txt via attach file (especially if you go ask help on general troubleshooting).
I don't know what else to give you. The stuff I linked you is literally what popped up IN the traceback.tx when the game crashed. There is no other information to give you than what has already been given. It is verbatim, what is in the text file you keep asking me to attach. There is no other information to provide you. It is complete, without continuation or sequel. It's existence upon this mortal coil is finite, completely contained within the words I copied onto the prior post. If I attached the traceback.txt you would get a repeat of said information only. No further new information shall be gleaned, or mysteries divined other than the information that has been, as previously elucidated...provided. Yay verily, I am bamboozled, flummoxed, and dare I even say, baffled, as to this mysterious other source of information you continue to request, other than what has already been provided. The game doth declare a problem with yon burger adventure, as posted above. Wherein this burger is obtained, what adventures I must encounter to obtain it, are unknown to me. But in the labyrinthian depths of this games notification sysem, the information i posted, is all that there is to be had.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
info you gave was enuf for me, re-dl and re-extract on diff. folder and check, if still bugging ask from dev at patreon (no need give money)

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
What a great game, the writing is on point. The renders are beautiful and the inspiration is there.
I rly like how the whole reincarnation thing was explained. The author made that concept his own.
I can see the beginning of a masterpiece here.

Also for ppl who were wondering the mod was updated, from what I understood the previous one won't be updated anymore.
multi-mod
muttdoggy If you want to update the link

Good luck dev,

THX

Last edited:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I liked the start of the game and the ideas behind it. I know it said sandbox among the tags, but I was hoping this was one of the few sandbox games that I could play. Answer to that was, no! It wasn't one of the few. It's not you, Dev, though, it's me and my sandboxyphobia. So, goodbye for now. :cool:

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
I liked the start of the game and the ideas behind it. I know it said sandbox among the tags, but I was hoping this was one of the few sandbox games that I could play. Answer to that was, no! It wasn't one of the few. It's not you, Dev, though, it's me and my sandboxyphobia. So, goodbye for now. :cool:
I agree with TheDick. Not much for Sandbox games. I probably would have tried it further if it was animated but alas... Best of luck but I'm out also. Anyway, the Dev doesn't give a shit. They are not even on F95

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
First time playing this, as I always X Abandoned games when searching the high rated games. I can see why it had the buzz back then.

The sandbox is a bit much for Chap 1 & 2, not really necessary, but maybe it'll be actually useful with the 4 ladies that don't live in the house (Dr, Cousin, Pri's friend, SIN heiress).

Definitely hoping we get v.0.06 to v.1+, though it's a little worrying the dev said they were switching to closer to a monthly schedule and the last Patreon post was for Xmas. After a ~3 year absence the dev should be overcompensating with communication to rebuild the trust. Great potential for the game though, glad I played it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You didn't get the trip to MC's old condo and the bus station stuff? Because there was a decent amount after Fiona leaves for the alumni reunion.
don't remember if i did that on prev. version or not. on this update there weren't anything else than talking to landlady before she goes partying. per laptop nothing.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
don't remember if i did that on prev. version or not. on this update there weren't anything else than talking to landlady before she goes partying. per laptop nothing.
Once you finish up Fiona's content (where the laptop says it's the end) you should get a 8-bit dream sequence and MC/Leon should leave town for a few mini-missions. If you didn't get that, and the ending with the arrival of 3 girls in a bus terminal, you didn't play the updated content.

Reactions: Maviarab

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Once you finish up Fiona's content (where the laptop says it's the end) you should get a 8-bit dream sequence and MC/Leon should leave town for a few mini-missions. If you didn't get that, and the ending with the arrival of 3 girls in a bus terminal, you didn't play the updated content.
well after door closes i get black screen and no way to advance beyond that. black screen has been bit popular on this thread after new version.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
well after door closes i get black screen and no way to advance beyond that. black screen has been bit popular on this thread after new version.
Have you tried starting a new game and select start from new content?

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes