Buồn

Jan 27, 2018
can you share your seven please? I'll share the four I found in case one of them is the one you're missing

#2 outside Fiona's room on one of the buds of the rightmost red rose
#4 on one of the tangerines in the kitchen inside the dark container
#6 in Aanya's house in the bathroom the button on the toilet
#8 in Fiona's secret room the flower vase on the left
bandicam 2018-11-26 22-28-01-518.jpg

#7 when u found the watering can, look down here.

Last edited:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
The setting in this game makes incest very difficult, at least with the first 3 love interests, because the body donor for the MC doesn't have any living relatives. I mean its possible that the MC can now find his relatives (of his original body) and bang them in future updates, but there's no pressing need for incest to make the story interesting right now.
Damn! Is it even incest when only your soul is related to your old family? :O

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Damn! Is it even incest when only your soul is related to your old family? :O
That's a very good question. I mean, it's not his body anymore, so the whole genetic attraction angle is missing for his prospective partner, even if it is his brain involved so the genetic attraction angle would still apply from the MC's perspective.

Reactions: GhostPhil
Sep 4, 2017
That artwork is from a Czech painter called Alphonse Mucha. I don't have enough posts to post the link but you can find most of his work at wikiart.
I was worried I might have never found out who the artist is.
Thanks, bro.

I am Czech and I didn't expected to see Mucha's work in this type of game. Seeing his work in this type of game is really weird and slightly uncomfortable experience for me. But the game is good. I am not sure how should I feel about it. and how should I react.

Last edited:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
That's a very good question. I mean, it's not his body anymore, so the whole genetic attraction angle is missing for his prospective partner, even if it is his brain involved so the genetic attraction angle would still apply from the MC's perspective.
And the other way round, if the MC would be the son of Fiona and brother of Prii, could he even think of them as family?

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Jesus f*ck, one hour gameplay already done, not a single "sex" scene, and I'm f*cking loving the game hahahaha.

Well done!!!

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I am extremely happy this got a update especially a great amount of content compared to most 'updates' when you had to find the stuff felt like I was playing a game of where the fuck is waldo lol but I quite enjoyed the hint system beautifully worded never thought i'd say that about a hint system but tyvm for this update I look foward to more updates to come hopefully ;)

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Holy shit the renders and style are fucking amazing. Also the writing, not too shabby. Great game overall. Immediately jumped on my favorite games list.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes